GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010

+18
M_Christopher
Hobiesens
asq2
Bramlet07
SensFan71
sens4win
SensGirl11
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
PKC
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
TheAvatar
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Calgary @ Ottawa Feb 9, 2010

GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_lcap227%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 6 ]
GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_lcap27%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_lcap226%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 26% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:DIDDLING 3rd place mother diddlers!!!!!! Lalalala

Mhhh... no, Buffalo got a SO point^^.

Don't we tie them for points and win the tiebreak due to points? I think so man, I think we're in 3rd. Lalalala

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:
marakh wrote:

We're tied for points but we got more wins GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 235689 GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 235689 GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 235689

That's what I understand too. Lalalala

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

No guys, number of games played is the 1st tie breaker.

SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
marakh wrote:

We're tied for points but we got more wins GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 235689 GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 235689 GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 235689

Buffalo has games in hand. Wins only counts when the games are even.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Who woulda thought this only 13 games ago GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 10 235689

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:No guys, number of games played is the 1st tie breaker.

Oh. :crossarms:

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

god damn loser point

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
marakh wrote:

Buffalo has games in hand. Wins only counts when the games are even.

Who do you think has the harder two games coming up?

Buffalo: Carolina, San Jose
Ottawa: Washington, Detroit

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I`ve always liked Cheechoo with Spezza. SHould try that more often.
Alfie was pretty average tonight (except for the last shift,) and we still won. Always reassuring.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:I`ve always liked Cheechoo with Spezza. SHould try that more often.
Alfie was pretty average tonight (except for the last shift,) and we still won. Always reassuring.

A few guys were average tonight. Cheechoo and Spezza stood out. To be completely honest, with even a fraction of luck Cheechoo could have had 3 goals tonight. I suspect this guy is going to start scoring goals more frequently.

PKC wrote:
marakh wrote:I`ve always liked Cheechoo with Spezza. SHould try that more often.

A few guys were average tonight. Cheechoo and Spezza stood out. To be completely honest, with even a fraction of luck Cheechoo could have had 3 goals tonight. I suspect this guy is going to start scoring goals more frequently.

Cheechoo was really strong tonight. He could have had a couple of goals. I hope they start going in for this guy, so we can stop debating his place on the team, which in my opinion, he's earned with what he's been given.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Cheechoo is the most snakebitten player I have ever seen. He should have about 7 more, which would also reduce the ugly +/- by said 7.

With Cheechoo playing like that, this looks like a very deep team.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
PKC wrote:

Cheechoo was really strong tonight. He could have had a couple of goals. I hope they start going in for this guy, so we can stop debating his place on the team, which in my opinion, he's earned with what he's been given.

I'd really like to see him get a permanent spot on the top line with Michalek on the other wing. Then keep Fisher, Kovalev and Alfredsson together.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:

I don't know man, Carolina's playing some pretty good hockey right now.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:Cheechoo is the most snakebitten player I have ever seen. He should have about 7 more, which would also reduce the ugly +/- by said 7.

No kidding, he's had about 8-12 close calls this year where he should have scored. It's only a matter of time before they start going in again. He's skating pretty well, he's pretty effective on the forecheck and is getting in the dirty areas. He's just gotta get back some of that scoring mentality.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

dennycrane wrote:Cheechoo is the most snakebitten player I have ever seen. He should have about 7 more, which would also reduce the ugly +/- by said 7.

I've actually never seen anything like that. Perhaps it's worth the risk of keeping this slow footed dude up there on the top line. Unless he's done something really bad to the hockey gods, those are bound to go in at some point.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

I know. That's why I'm asking people who they think has the tougher two games coming up. I still think the Sens have the tougher two games just because Washington and Detroit are going to be really tough teams and Carolina - although playing well recently - is still a last place team.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

I know. That's why I'm asking people who they think has the tougher two games coming up. I still think the Sens have the tougher two games just because Washington and Detroit are going to be really tough teams and Carolina - although playing well recently - is still a last place team.

The team that plays the New Red Army and the Old Red Army teams IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum