GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA!

+35
pegsensfan
Number Twenty Nine
sens4win
SensGirl11
The Montagoose
garblar
Hockeyhero22000
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
beerandsens
Sens4thecup
Flo The Action
Phoenix30
BigRig
caissie_1
The Silfer Server
strachattack
rooneypoo
wprager
KidKarlsson
Urkie
SDH89
SensHulk
ddt
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
asq2
TheAvatar
dennycrane
M_Christopher
Riprock
PKC
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 67]

946TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:36 pm

SDH89

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
You have angered Hoss with your conservative, common-sense approach.

I really do see your point. I just have a more aggressive philosophy I guess.

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 270956 We're both pretty aggressive when it comes to trades. I just really want a D-man now and leave the forwards alone until the summer.

Can we please have Keith Ballard?

We wouldn't want Ballard around Leclaire. TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 159628

947TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:38 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://twitter.com/gmsoffice

OTT looking real hard into Ballard..Kelly and Lee could be going the other way..OTT also trying to find another forward.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

948TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

SDH89 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I think we can all agree that this means the following:

To NSH: Foligno and Lee
To OTT: Hamhuis

and

To EDM: Kuba, Kelly and Shannon
To OTT: Lubo and Fat Penner

Am I the only one who things Foligno for Hamhuis is overpayment in a big way from us?

The second deal is a beauty, but I doubt Kuba waives to go to Edmonton.

Huge overpayment, Hamhuis is a UFA at year's end. Why the hell would we risk losing Foligno for nothing???

Foligno is a RFA at the end of the year, and it's not clear we're going to have the money to sign everybody we want to keep from this year's roster.

The following is a list of UFA/RFA players OTT is going to have to deal with:

Volchenkov
Campoli
Regin
Foligno
Shannon
Cullen
Winchester

You also have to consider when the kids (Z. Smith, Lee, D. Smith, Cowen, etc.) are going to get a chance. It's possible that Foligno may not be in our long-term plans.

949TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:http://twitter.com/gmsoffice

OTT looking real hard into Ballard..Kelly and Lee could be going the other way..OTT also trying to find another forward.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

How do you like your precious Kelly now? TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 270956

950TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Okay Hoss, I could deal with Kelly going if we got Ballard.

951TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

How do you like your precious Kelly now? TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 270956

See my last comment. Sarcasm

952TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

they have 20 minutes to make a deal am i right/?

953TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:42 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Huh. That's an interesting one. Don't see why we'd need more forwards, or how you can move Lee when that leaves you short a D.

The (first, early) deadline comes in 18 minutes!

954TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sens4win wrote:they have 20 minutes to make a deal am i right/?

Yeah. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! :crossarms:

955TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:43 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Huh. That's an interesting one. Don't see why we'd need more forwards, or how you can move Lee when that leaves you short a D.

Isn't Ballard a D?

Thanks in advance. TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 159628

956TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:43 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Laugh1 We're both pretty aggressive when it comes to trades. I just really want a D-man now and leave the forwards alone until the summer.

What if the ducks were to put Boynton on re-entry... I would definitely pick him up then. He's a rightie, gritty, and has some playoff experience. And we would lose nothing.

957TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:44 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
sens4win wrote:they have 20 minutes to make a deal am i right/?

Yeah. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! :crossarms:
actually 16 now Ahhhhh!

958TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:45 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

make it happen if you are going to, and yeah, Ballard is a D man.

959TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Bass Destruction wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Laugh1 We're both pretty aggressive when it comes to trades. I just really want a D-man now and leave the forwards alone until the summer.

What if the ducks were to put Boynton on re-entry... I would definitely pick him up then. He's a rightie, gritty, and has some playoff experience. And we would lose nothing.

This is a better idea imo..

Ballard is signed until 2015 or something like that at 4.2M. I think Murray better be careful here.

960TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bass Destruction wrote:

Without reading any details he's been referred to as a bit of a headache to deal with.

961TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 pm

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

SeawaySensFan wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 805406 TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 235689

Isn't Ballard a D?

Isn't Ballard the guy who almost killed Vokoun by swinging his stick across his head? Is he worth Kelly and Lee? His numbers don't look all that hot.

962TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:48 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

[quote=\"strachattack\"][quote=\"SeawaySensFan\"][quote=\"rooneypoo\"][quote=\"SpezDispenser\"]http://twitter.com/gmsoffice

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 805406 TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 235689[/quote]

Huh. That\'s an interesting one. Don\'t see why we\'d need more forwards, or how you can move Lee when that leaves you short a D.

The (first, early) deadline comes in 18 minutes![/quote]

Isn\'t Ballard a D?

Thanks in advance. TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 159628[/quote]

Isn\'t Ballard the guy who almost killed Vokoun by swinging his stick across his head? Is he worth Kelly and Lee? His numbers don\'t look all that hot.[/quote] Facepalm

Last edited by sens4win on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

963TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:48 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

strachattack wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 805406 TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 64 235689

Isn't Ballard a D?

Isn't Ballard the guy who almost killed Vokoun by swinging his stick across his head? Is he worth Kelly and Lee? His numbers don't look all that hot.
if hese the guy him and leclaire will get along great it will be like a t-ball game out there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum