GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED)

+13
TheAvatar
Hoags
Riprock
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
PKC
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
SDH89
beerandsens
M_Christopher
PTFlea
asq2
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
sens4win wrote:i would want doughty no way i would get him i would want kopitar slim chance but faire trade a first probable and schenn for the fun of it.

That dial tone you hear is LA hanging up on you. They need Kopitar to challenge for the Cup.

Only non-roster players please!
thats what burke should have been hearing on sunday

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sens4win wrote:thats what burke should have been hearing on sunday

I'm not sure...that could have been the shrewdest trade ever. Phaneuf was the black plague eating at the locker room of the Flames and Sutter got back Hagman (great player, great character), White (good player, awesome character), Stajan (decent player, good character).

The other black plague? Olli Jokinen, who's probably playing one of his last games ever as a Flame. He's gone by the deadline.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
sens4win wrote:thats what burke should have been hearing on sunday

I'm not sure...that could have been the shrewdest trade ever. Phaneuf was the black plague eating at the locker room of the Flames and Sutter got back Hagman (great player, great character), White (good player, awesome character), Stajan (decent player, good character).

The other black plague? Olli Jokinen, who's probably playing one of his last games ever as a Flame. He's gone by the deadline.

He's gone by tonight/tomorrow morning according to Dreger.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
He's gone by tonight/tomorrow morning according to Dreger.

Fair enough. When did he say that? And what's the trade, do you know?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sutter is apparently insisting that if he takes Kotalik, he gets Callahan. Interesting...

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Sutter is apparently insisting that if he takes Kotalik, he gets Callahan. Interesting...

What the hell? It's obvious all 3 of the GMs have lost their collective minds.

97Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:05 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Sutter is apparently insisting that if he takes Kotalik, he gets Callahan. Interesting...

Callahan is a better player than either Kotalik or Higgins... than both combined, in fact.

98Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:17 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:Fan 960 Calgary and they said tomorrow they are expected to announce Kovalchuk for Kotalik, Boyd and 1st round pick (2011).

SD says:

Worst trade in history.

No kidding. The best piece of that package, the 1st, isn't that great either with 2011 looking to be a weak draft.

This is got to be the move that gets Waddell run out of town. I just can't believe there is any truth to this.

99Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
Callahan is a better player than either Kotalik or Higgins... than both combined, in fact.

I call BS even though it makes sense. If we take your horrendous salary dump, we get a decent player. But Callahan? I dunno...that smells of bad move. Not to mention adding Jokinen, but he could be neat to watch in NY.

100Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Fan 960 Calgary and they said tomorrow they are expected to announce Kovalchuk for Kotalik, Boyd and 1st round pick (2011).

SD says:

Worst trade in history.

No kidding. The best piece of that package, the 1st, isn't that great either with 2011 looking to be a weak draft.

This is got to be the move that gets Waddell run out of town. I just can't believe there is any truth to this.

Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 62136 Wow, as bad as Eklund is....the Fan comes out and tops him

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

101Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:41 pm

M_Christopher wrote:
hemlock wrote:

SD says:

Worst trade in history.

Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 62136 Wow, as bad as Eklund is....the Fan comes out and tops him

Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 270956

I guess the statute of limitation on talking Dung about Eklund has run out already? Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 270956

102Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dreger two minutes ago:

"Jokinen and Prust look good tonight. Wonder how they'll look tomorrow in Rangers blue?"

In other news, the Flames want to leave the ice early to pack his Dung up for him.

103Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

hemlock wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
hemlock wrote:

SD says:

Worst trade in history.

Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 270956

I guess the statute of limitation on talking Dung about Eklund has run out already? Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 270956

Haha, just a playful shot. Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 159628

104Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Calgary shouldn't trade away their 1st rounder year after year when their prospect pool is one of the worst in the league.

105Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:43 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

marakh wrote:Calgary shouldn't trade away their 1st rounder year after year when their prospect pool is one of the worst in the league.

Yeah it's shallow but I wouldn't say it's among the worse.

Nemisz, Erixon, Puustinen and Backlund are blue-chippers and those four along are better than most...but trading Aulie didn't help matters.

But I digress, your right they shouldn't keep trading away their firsts, no team should but you can always count on Burke

106Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:54 am

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

It's official now

Jokinen/Prust for Higgins/Kotalik

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308648

107Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:00 am

cain69

Prospect
Prospect

How funny is that, earlyer tonight i traded away Kotalik to Ott in the sim while NYR traded him aswell on the same night to Calgary Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 105237

108Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Olli Jokinen headed to NYR? (CONFIRMED) Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:36 am

M_Christopher wrote:It's official now

Jokinen/Prust for Higgins/Kotalik

[url=http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308648
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308648[/quote[/url]]

What do you think? Personally I think Calgary will win out on these deals. I realize the loss of Phaneuf and Aulie are pretty big, but gaining Hagman, Higgings, Kotlalik, and Stajan should solve their offensive woes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum