GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dregers top 10 likely to be moved before the deadline

+5
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
The Montagoose
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

The Montagoose

Prospect
Prospect

I've got to say that if Mueller is up for grabs Murray should look into sending Campoli the other way. Maybe Murray can pull a fast one and see if he can get Mueller and Staal. for Campi. Its also a shame that Turco's cap hit is so high. He would be good insurance in case Leclaire can't regain his confidence.

http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/darren_dreger/?id=307761

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As I've said, Campoli has shown that the more he plays the better he is. He'll probably make about 1.5 million, tops, and still be a Top 4 D-Man. I would hang on to him for dear life unless he's part of a deal for a true number 1.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:As I've said, Campoli has shown that the more he plays the better he is. He'll probably make about 1.5 million, tops, and still be a Top 4 D-Man. I would hang on to him for dear life unless he's part of a deal for a true number 1.

Here's hoping Campoli continues to develop and we can get one more cheap contract out of him as well. Smile

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:As I've said, Campoli has shown that the more he plays the better he is. He'll probably make about 1.5 million, tops, and still be a Top 4 D-Man. I would hang on to him for dear life unless he's part of a deal for a true number 1.

Here's hoping Campoli continues to develop and we can get one more cheap contract out of him as well. Dregers top 10 likely to be moved before the deadline 54934

He's RFA and making 667, I think. And he's really only coming around now. That should make for a cheap contract this summer.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Here's hoping Campoli continues to develop and we can get one more cheap contract out of him as well. Dregers top 10 likely to be moved before the deadline 54934

He's RFA and making 667, I think. And he's really only coming around now. That should make for a cheap contract this summer.

Sorry for my bad grammar there. What I meant to say was: I hope you're right and Campoli continues to develop because we'll be able to get one more cheap contract out of him and you need those underpaid over performers on your team in order to be successful right?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Here's hoping Campoli continues to develop and we can get one more cheap contract out of him as well. Smile

Ive ripped Campoli all year (well up to Dec) but he is getting better. Maybe Murray was looking at that trade as a 3, 4, 5 year project. Maybe he turns into a Rafalski later on with expiernece, confidence, so on... He's been really solid though and I would def hold onto him based on what he is making and what he will be making. Good on him.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Sorry for my bad grammar there. What I meant to say was: I hope you're right and Campoli continues to develop because we'll be able to get one more cheap contract out of him and you need those underpaid over performers on your team in order to be successful right?

No. I understood you. I was just asking what kind of deal we might get away with, in your opinion.

It's getting tougher to imagine moving any of our players now but you have to really look at each players entire season and not just the few feel-good games they may have had recently.

All I keep hearing is how Calgary needs a Center and I just can't convince myself that offering them Spezza + for Phaneuf + would be a bad idea.

Bob McKenzie thinks Ribeiro might be a fit there, so perhaps a Phaneuf for Ribeiro and Niskanen swap would work better?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

1) Ilya Kovalchuk - LA Kings

2) Ray Whitney - Pittsburgh Penguins

3) Peter Mueller - stays in Phoenix

4) Matt Stajan - ???

5) Alexei Ponikarovsky - Detroit

6) Matt Cullen - ???

7) Lubomir Visnovsky - NJ Devils

8) Sheldon Souray - Washington Capitals

9) Ethan Moreau - Nowhere

10) Marty Turco - ???
11) Paul Karya - ???

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I echo you guys, I've been increasingly impressed with Campoli. I hope he can continue his fine play and that we can sign him to a cheap contract.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No one else has a guess as to where these guys are going? Dregers top 10 likely to be moved before the deadline 542150

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

1) Ilya Kovalchuk - Chicago
2) Ray Whitney - Pittsburgh Penguins
3) Peter Mueller - Atlanta
4) Matt Stajan - St. Louis
5) Alexei Ponikarovsky - Washington
6) Matt Cullen - Calgary
7) Lubomir Visnovsky - NJ Devils
8) Sheldon Souray - LA
9) Ethan Moreau - NYI
10) Marty Turco - Chicago
11) Paul Kariya - Colorado

Dregers top 10 likely to be moved before the deadline 235689 Dregers top 10 likely to be moved before the deadline 805406

Turco to Chicago? I'd rather stick with their current tandem. Turco is broken down and the Hawks are winning, so why mess with that?

Kovalchuk to the Hawks is pretty well a Stanley Cup imo. They could easily match the Caps offensively and their d-corps is superior by a good margin.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:Turco to Chicago? I'd rather stick with their current tandem. Turco is broken down and the Hawks are winning, so why mess with that?

Kovalchuk to the Hawks is pretty well a Stanley Cup imo. They could easily match the Caps offensively and their d-corps is superior by a good margin.

I agree. Personally, I don't have a problem with Chicago's goaltending but all the "experts" seem to.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The goal by Regin last week got me agreeing with the "experts"

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:The goal by Regin last week got me agreeing with the "experts"

Speaking of experts, the "Inside Man" says Kariya will be a Senator. Dregers top 10 likely to be moved before the deadline 484884

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum