GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've moved

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've moved Empty I've moved Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:03 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

After spending my entire life up until now in Ottawa, I have moved to Brampton where I am surrounded by Leaf fans. This should make for some wholesome entertainment.

Also, I will be playing ice hockey for the first time in my life with True North Hockey.

Any other Sens fans in Brampton/Mississauga?

2I've moved Empty Re: I've moved Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:06 am

DashRiprock wrote:After spending my entire life up until now in Ottawa, I have moved to Brampton where I am surrounded by Leaf fans. This should make for some wholesome entertainment.

Also, I will be playing ice hockey for the first time in my life with True North Hockey.

get season tickets to the battalion. even though there jerseys are baby puke green, there a decent team.

3I've moved Empty Re: I've moved Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:33 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dashriprock,

You'll be back :D Just ask Cronenbergfan. He's been out in New Brunswick and he can't wait to get back so he can watch the Sens live again. Seriously though good luck with your new place in Brampton and keep supporting our Sens.

- Unknown Author

4I've moved Empty Re: I've moved Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:34 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:After spending my entire life up until now in Ottawa, I have moved to Brampton where I am surrounded by Leaf fans. This should make for some wholesome entertainment.

Wow, good luck down there!

At least you'll have the trusty GMCentral site to keep you company. :D

5I've moved Empty Re: I've moved Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Thanks all... Tell Cronie I'll gladly switch places with him - I'd love to move out East.

I do plan on checking out the Battalion - perhaps not season tickets but I'd like to check out the odd game.

I've been told that Rick Nash (my hockey idol) spends a lot of time in Brampton in the off season, and I was at thge Pro Hockey Life store in Mississauga and the guy there told me that Spezza came in to actually shop (which he thought was odd since NHL players get everything they need free). For those curious he bought laces and something else I can't recall lol.

Also, I wanted to get a full size Senators flag but I couldn't find one last time I was back in Ottawa. Anyone know where I can get one? I didn't check Sensations or the Senators Store in Rideau/Place D'Orleans.

6I've moved Empty Re: I've moved Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:56 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Funny thing - came home to a letter from the Sens Army in my mail box :D

7I've moved Empty Re: I've moved Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:00 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

How big of a flag are you looking for? Dimensions, colour, etc....

8I've moved Empty Re: I've moved Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:40 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I PMed PKC about the flag, but if anyone else knows of where I cand find a large flag (up to 6'X4' or so) of the Ottawa Senators please let me know. I'll be back in Ottawa this weekend and would like to get one. I can't think of anything better than flying my Sens flag in a Leaf neighbourhood :D

I had heard that some guy used to sell them out the back of his vehicle on Robertson Rd, but more so around playoff time.

Any info would be great, please and thanks.

9I've moved Empty Re: I've moved Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:33 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Thanks to SensGirl for pointing me towards Billings Bridge Plaza and E.I. Sports, where I was able to get a 5'X3' red flag.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum