GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

rumours of the week

+23
The Montagoose
SensHulk
Phoenix30
TheAvatar
garblar
Sens4thecup
jamvan
SDH89
Hoags
shabbs
asq2
SensGirl11
Hayden
Urkie
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
LeCaptain
beedub
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Flo The Action
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 32]

466rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:10 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Washington is not unbeatable, if we have Nieds' first pass we can brake their 1st line and make them go defensive. Plus we have Volchie and Philips.

Of course when I said Thank you and GTFO, It meant no thanks.

467rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 pm

marakh wrote:Washington is not unbeatable, if we have Nieds' first pass we can brake their 1st line and make them go defensive. Plus we have Volchie and Philips.

Of course when I said Thank you and GTFO, It meant no thanks.

Yes, I am familiar with GTFO. rumours of the week - Page 32 270956

468rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:25 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this from EK and holds no ground what so ever. though i find the deal interesting as it would bring us back some interesting pieces.
i'm on the fence on if i'd be happy with this deal i'm not a fan of jumbo and he's only got a year left.
SENS/SHARKS RUMOURED DEAL...

Apparently the Sharks may have interest in reuniting (cause is feels so good) Spezza with Heatley. The Rumored deal may be Joe Thornton, Setaguchi and a prospect for Spezza, Brian Elliott and the rights to Volchenkov (which the Sharks would then move elsewhere).

Again, these are only rumors. I am only reporting what I hear and trying to stay out of the way so you can all debate the finer points...please, no wagering.

469rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:32 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Isn't it Setoguchi?

How could you say no to that deal. Thornton, Setoguchi and a prospect for Spezza and Elliott? Hmmm....okay?

470rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:36 am

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

I think that if we move Elliot, we might want to look into picking up price.... thoughts ?

471rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:43 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sens4win wrote:I think that if we move Elliot, we might want to look into picking up price.... thoughts ?
joke right?

472rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:01 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
sens4win wrote:I think that if we move Elliot, we might want to look into picking up price.... thoughts ?
joke right?
i don't want him, i just want to see what everyone would think,

473rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Isn't it Setoguchi?

How could you say no to that deal. Thornton, Setoguchi and a prospect for Spezza and Elliott? Hmmm....okay?

The only way the Sharks make that deal is if it *is* "Setaguchi" -- some minor league prospect with no hope of making the NHL.

This is Ek, why are we even wasting finger-taps discussing it?

474rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
joke right?
i don't want him, i just want to see what everyone would think,

I think Montreal moving Halak means exactly what it looks like on the surface: that they are anointing Price as their #1. So any rumor about them moving Price after having moved Halak, that do not involve Martin Brodeur and a time machine can be ignored.

475rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:02 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bob McKenzie:

Things likely to go down: Nathan Horton and others
in Fla.; much in CHI; more moves in NASH; perhaps Spezza; more in PHI;
Kaberle. Busy busy

476rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Bob McKenzie:

Things likely to go down: Nathan Horton and others
in Fla.; much in CHI; more moves in NASH; perhaps Spezza; more in PHI;
Kaberle. Busy busy

whoops, sorry. posted the same thing in the draft trades thread.

477rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

OK, so if I didn't hear it earlier Dallas Dave is saying it now:

#Devils and #Lightning are front runners for Kaberle as far as I can tell, seems to change by the day. #Flyers shopping Hartnell

478rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No thanks.

479rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:OK, so if I didn't hear it earlier Dallas Dave is saying it now:

#Devils and #Lightning are front runners for Kaberle as far as I can tell, seems to change by the day. #Flyers shopping Hartnell
i'd like some hartnell personally would they care for some foligno or lee? Sarcasm

480rumours of the week - Page 32 Empty Re: rumours of the week Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:38 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:OK, so if I didn't hear it earlier Dallas Dave is saying it now:

i'd like some hartnell personally would they care for some foligno or lee? Sarcasm

Blegh, no. There are better uses of our cap-space and assets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum