GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women)

+8
SensGirl11
ddt
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
wprager
The Silfer Server
shabbs
Riprock
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Divorce seems to be the inevitable. Not surprising... why settle for $60M when she can get $300M+ in a divorce. Bleed him dry...

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:What's the latest in the Elprick "Tiger" Woods saga? Is he still a douchebag?

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 7 Dbwood12

Indeed he is. And his wife has hired a divorce lawyer, surprise surprise.

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/golf/2009/12/16/12179581-qmi.html

I think she's going to score herself a Dung of cash. I guess that's the only positive for her with this whole mess.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

That Uchitel girl looks like Steven Tyler. Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I wrong or is Elin a beautiful woman? I don't get this guy at all.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:That Uchitel girl looks like Steven Tyler. Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I wrong or is Elin a beautiful woman? I don't get this guy at all.
Elin is beautiful, very much so, but so is Rachel...

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 7 16910aa5e1a77753e57c350e75518e79_rachel-uchitel-bikini-5-small

Yummy...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Probably a lot dirtier too. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 7 747605

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That might be the 1st OK picture I've seen of her. Still looks like Steven Tyler though. heheh Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Probably a lot dirtier too. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 7 747605
You mean dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty.

Smile

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

There must be something wrong with her eyes too, she's always wearing sunglasses.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:There must be something wrong with her eyes too, she's always wearing sunglasses.
Looks good to me...

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 7 Rachel-Uchitel-Photo

Wink

SensGirl11 wrote:That Uchitel girl looks like Steven Tyler. Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I wrong or is Elin a beautiful woman? I don't get this guy at all.

She's on the cover of one of the fluff magazines. Personally, I think she looks like a post-op tranny.

Now, espn is reporting Elin will "100%" divorce him. She should rake in 9 figures I would bet. If I wasn't so sick about hearing about this Diddling Donkey Chapeau, I'd be lining up for my "Team Elin" T-shirt.

DONKEY CHAPEAU?

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 7 62136

Who comes up with this Dung?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:DONKEY CHAPEAU?

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 7 62136

Dancing Thank you thank you. I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
hemlock wrote:DONKEY CHAPEAU?

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 7 649241 Thank you thank you. I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

In the Perkins parking lot?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum