GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women)

+8
SensGirl11
ddt
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
wprager
The Silfer Server
shabbs
Riprock
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I didn't know Fiji was known for it's spices.

SeawaySensFan wrote:I didn't know Fiji was known for it's spices.

He's from Fiji yes, but I believe his family's heritage lies in India. Singh is a very common Sikh name.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mind you, are we even sure Tiger lied? He never said he slept with these girls, there was no sleeping involved.

SpezDispenser wrote:Mind you, are we even sure Tiger lied? He never said he slept with these girls, there was no sleeping involved.

Did he take a page from Clinton's playbook? "I did not sleep with those women, those trailer park women!"

I think this story is well past the point where a denial from Tiger carries any weight. He's a slimeball who cheated on a women most of us would literally kill to be with (at least looks wise, who knows, maybe her personality is that of a tapeworm.)

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

This is so much fun, check it out!

http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3 That is so hard towards the end. She caught me and beat me senseless.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 6 62136 That is so hard towards the end. She caught me and beat me senseless.

I know, it's tought at the end, I kept getting stuck on his clubs. My highest score was 69! Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 6 270956

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 6 62136 That is so hard towards the end. She caught me and beat me senseless.

I know, it's tought at the end, I kept getting stuck on his clubs. My highest score was 69! Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 6 270956

69? That's fitting.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

69? That's fitting.

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 6 159628 Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 6 42833

I got 101.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I just got 117

- Unknown Author

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I read in the Sun that Tiger is contemplating quitting golf to reconcile with his wife.

While I can understand him wanting to save his marriage (although if half the info out there is true, why would they bother), it would be a blow to the golfing world if he were to quit. He is still the best golfer of all time.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

beedub wrote:I read in the Sun that Tiger is contemplating quitting golf to reconcile with his wife.

While I can understand him wanting to save his marriage (although if half the info out there is true, why would they bother), it would be a blow to the golfing world if he were to quit. He is still the best golfer of all time.

That sack of Dung would only "quit" anything to save half his dough. Gimme a break.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What's the latest in the Elprick "Tiger" Woods saga? Is he still a douchebag?

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 6 Dbwood12

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This just in. There's more to come.... Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Divorce seems to be the inevitable. Not surprising... why settle for $60M when she can get $300M+ in a divorce. Bleed him dry...

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:What's the latest in the Elprick "Tiger" Woods saga? Is he still a douchebag?

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 6 Dbwood12

Indeed he is. And his wife has hired a divorce lawyer, surprise surprise.

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/golf/2009/12/16/12179581-qmi.html

I think she's going to score herself a Dung of cash. I guess that's the only positive for her with this whole mess.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That Uchitel girl looks like Steven Tyler. Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I wrong or is Elin a beautiful woman? I don't get this guy at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum