GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women)

+8
SensGirl11
ddt
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
wprager
The Silfer Server
shabbs
Riprock
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:I think we all know now how he really injured his knee...

Fooooooooooore! Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 842777

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This guy is a sex machine. A male prostitute some might say.

GolfingBanana

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:This guy is a sex machine. A male prostitute some might say.

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 842777

Silly Tiger! Doesn't he know sex sells? And here he wasted all his valuable time building a clean image. If he'd only have been himself he'd be richer than Oprah! Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 235689 Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 805406

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Goodness...would he ever be wealthy.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Word is she's moved out, has bought a house in Sweden and Tiger has been linked to 10+ women...

Here's one of the 10+:

Tiger Woods' sizzling date with a hotcakes waitress was the reason he agreed to pose for a rare cover shoot for Men's Fitness magazine, sources said yesterday.
Woods was "getting busy" with Perkins eatery waitress/manager Mindy Lawton in his SUV -- and reportedly drove up to her trailer park -- in the spring of 2007 when they were photographed by a lensman from the National Enquirer, sources said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/cover_up_over_flapjack_floozy_VnYxzROH07727OKLm4DvmJ#ixzz0Z7Ze4aRp

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Word is she's moved out, has bought a house in Sweden and Tiger has been linked to 10+ women...

Here's one of the 10+:

Tiger Woods' sizzling date with a hotcakes waitress was the reason he agreed to pose for a rare cover shoot for Men's Fitness magazine, sources said yesterday.
Woods was "getting busy" with Perkins eatery waitress/manager Mindy Lawton in his SUV -- and reportedly drove up to her trailer park -- in the spring of 2007 when they were photographed by a lensman from the National Enquirer, sources said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/cover_up_over_flapjack_floozy_VnYxzROH07727OKLm4DvmJ#ixzz0Z7Ze4aRp

Drove up to her trailer park?

Good to know that this guy who's worth a trillion dollars is keeping his standards up? What were there no old ladies to get a gummer from at the time?

What a pigdog this jerkoff is.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Here's one of the 10+:

Drove up to her trailer park?

Good to know that this guy who's worth a trillion dollars is keeping his standards up? What were there no old ladies to get a gummer from at the time?

What a pigdog this jerkoff is.

Ahahahahahahah. I was waiting for someone to say something about that. Laughing3

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:What a pigdog this jerkoff is.

This jerkoff?
Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 Jowood10

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This is going from bad to worse very fast. I'm starting to wonder if he'll recover from this... ever.

"I'm Tiger Woods... and this Cadillac Escalade is awesome for gettin' it on in the back seat... lots of room to get busy with the ladies... if you know what I mean..."

Laughing3

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I had to endure multiple angles of the slow-motion fist pump while I was trying to enjoy a golf broadcast so I really have no sympathy. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 62136

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I heard on the Team this morning that the first lady who came out is actually the 'pimp' who arranged all of Tiger's dalliances for him. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 270956

This guy has made himself the laughingstock of North America Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 489887

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The real question is how can we make this about Spezza? Sarcasm Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

beedub wrote:I heard on the Team this morning that the first lady who came out is actually the 'pimp' who arranged all of Tiger's dalliances for him. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 270956

This guy has made himself the laughingstock of North America Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 489887

This guy?
Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 5 Jowood11

Tiger's done it. Hitler is PISSED!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3 That was potentially the funniest of them all.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I didn't know Fiji was known for it's spices.

SeawaySensFan wrote:I didn't know Fiji was known for it's spices.

He's from Fiji yes, but I believe his family's heritage lies in India. Singh is a very common Sikh name.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mind you, are we even sure Tiger lied? He never said he slept with these girls, there was no sleeping involved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum