GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women)

+8
SensGirl11
ddt
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
wprager
The Silfer Server
shabbs
Riprock
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like Tiger's a dog...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/02/tiger-woods-statement-i-let-my-family-down/

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Looks like Tiger's a dog...

[url=http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/02/tiger-woods-statement-i-let-my-family-down/
http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/02/tiger-woods-statement-i-let-my-family-down/[/quote[/url]]

What a dink. Looks good on him. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 62136

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Facepalm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It'll be interesting to see sycophants give Tiger the kid glove treatment as this unfolds. They make me laugh. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 62136

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounds to me like Tiger Woods loves to Diddle. Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Sounds to me like Tiger Woods loves to Diddle. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 805406

Foooooooooore!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Sounds to me like Tiger Woods loves to Diddle. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 805406

Foooooooooore!!!!

Is that what his wife yelled as she was smashing him in the face with a golf club? Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Foooooooooore!!!!

Is that what his wife yelled as she was smashing him in the face with a golf club? Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 235689

No. That's what he yells when he's emptying his bag.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 Facepalm Oh SSF...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 270956 Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 489887 Oh SSF...

He and his big teeth sicken me. I'm more than happy to discuss what a douchebag he is. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 593227

Foooooooooooooore!!!! Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 226479

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GolfingBanana

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 842777

That's Tiger alright. A "banana" with hands and feet. Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 270956

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Boohoo, Tiger:

"Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means," Woods said. "For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives."
Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 Dbwood10

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 270956 Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 62136 That's great.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

You are only making it worse poor Tiger, maybe it is time to come clean.

What an embarrassment for his family. Wow.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:You are only making it worse poor Tiger, maybe it is time to come clean.

What an embarrassment for his family. Wow.

He already did. Sorta. After he was busted... twice!!!!
Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 Dbwood10

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

HA!

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 Tiger2

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:HA!

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 Tiger2

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 62136

Trying not to laugh out loud in the office .... please don't do this to me guys ....

Tiger Woods Injured in a car crash (procedes to nail tonnes of women) - Page 3 62136

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum