GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009

+19
davetherave
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
The Silfer Server
Sens19
Vandelay
Riprock
Number Twenty Nine
LethalLehner
Sp00nz
beerandsens
PTFlea
SensFan71
LeCaptain
wprager
spader
PKC
shabbs
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

5 hours to go!!!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:5 hours to go!!!

ugh, come on already time, sheesh lol.

How is it not 7 yet?!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:How is it not 7 yet?!

ugh I know, this is horrible, any way to fast forward time? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 3 639591

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:How is it not 7 yet?!

ugh I know, this is horrible, any way to fast forward time? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 3 639591

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Please do. Work is overrated and I'm here til 5er.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let the drinking commence...

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Rubbing it in eh?
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 3 683775
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 3 68747

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

beerandsens wrote:Please do. Work is overrated and I'm here til 5er.

I am here until 7 ontario time, so I hear you there GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 3 668437

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

SensFan71 wrote:

I am here until 7 ontario time, so I hear you there GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 3 668437

doesn't that kill your Friday nights too? unless you show up hungover like a champ. Either way, we're getting closer... I can smell it!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

beerandsens wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

doesn't that kill your Friday nights too? unless you show up hungover like a champ. Either way, we're getting closer... I can smell it!

yeah but working to 9 on Friday night Ontario time really killed it lol, the only day off I have is tomorrow, then back to work.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

If you're trying to make me feel better about being at this desk... mission accomplished and thank you GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 3 Icon_smile

I'll drink one for ya the second I get home

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

how about that shut out Ray Ray threw against the Canes?

Canes suck this year though...

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I felt Emery was a good fit in Philly the moment he signed. A lot of people think Emery wasn't very good here, just capable. I think they're wrong. He was very good here before his injury and he should be strong in Philly.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

beerandsens wrote:If you're trying to make me feel better about being at this desk... mission accomplished and thank you GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 3 Icon_smile

I'll drink one for ya the second I get home

awesome, I thank you for that one. Cheers GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 3rd, 2009 - Page 3 683775

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Back about HD. There is (was?) a CBC guy who posts on digitalhome.ca. He said that CBC owns two HD trucks (since last year, I think) but sometimes they will also rent a third one. The game on right now looks to be HD and not up-converted SD. Would they have brought their own equipment over to Sweden? Can they rent non-PAL equipment over in Europe or does HD take away the differences at the camera side of things (e.g. the feed from the camera is neither PAL nor NTSC, and has to be converted elsewhere for transmission).

Anyhow, obviously there is lots that I don't know in this area. I do, however, see the HD listed for the Ottawa game in the guide data, so I'll keep fingers crossed.

Go Sens!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The only clue I have that the Sens game is NOT in HD is that on NHL CI it's on the SD channels and not the HD ones, although the CBC web site does show it as being in HD.

http://www.cbc.ca/programguide/daily/2009/10/03/cbc_television/

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:The only clue I have that the Sens game is NOT in HD is that on NHL CI it's on the SD channels and not the HD ones.

doesn't matter to me if it's SD or HD, the game will be on, the volume will be muted, and it will be game on. Go Sens Go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum