GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5

+8
caissie_1
TheAvatar
Riprock
pgood
wprager
LeCaptain
PKC
Tuk Tuk
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

121GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 9 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Guess what, guys and gal, we are about 1/3 of the way through. Once Cap'n makes his picks we'll be officially past the 1/3 mark and on our way to round six (of 15). We've got cas's picks for next round. Please make sure you're around or send your picks to one of the regulars on this thread.

The next few to picks are:

Cap'n Clutch (2 picks)
cas (we've got his picks)
BigRig77
bluewhiteandgolf
Marakh
Blazer

I'm setting up a round 6 thread.

122GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 9 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch's picks (via SD): Ray Whitney and Zach Bogosian; Cas will take David Booth. Now over to the round 6 thread:
https://gmcentralhockey.forumotion.net/general-hockey-talk-f49/gm-hockey-fantasy-pool-round-6-t3163.htm#94478

123GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 9 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

hahha, prag, what happened was Cas changed their pick quickly, I I just caught it and made a joke Smile

124GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 9 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:hahha, prag, what happened was Cas changed their pick quickly, I I just caught it and made a joke Smile

Oh, I see. Sorry for jumping the gun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum