GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5

+8
caissie_1
TheAvatar
Riprock
pgood
wprager
LeCaptain
PKC
Tuk Tuk
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

106GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 am

bluewhiteandgolf

Prospect
Prospect

I'll grab Nathan Horton

107GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:09 am

BigRig

Rookie
Rookie

I'll take Kari Lehtonen.

108GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Not many "starting" goalies left. I believe we're down to the Isles, Avs and Leafs as the only teams whose goalies haven't been picked. Cas (picking next) already has two goalies. I wonder if Cap'n (who took Vokoun so far) has been paying attention to what's been going on in other threads.

109GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gagne hurt his hip again at camp. Says it's nothing serious, just the pace was quicker than he was used to and he'll need to rehab it a bit more. He said he'd probably be ready for start of camp.

Uh-oh, Blazer. Remember when Fisher tweaked his groin in the first pre-season game? Never got his timing back after that until it was too late and the team was in freefall.

On the other hand, Lecavalier is said to have his shot back; the shoulder looks fine.

110GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Gagne hurt his hip again at camp. Says it's nothing serious, just the pace was quicker than he was used to and he'll need to rehab it a bit more. He said he'd probably be ready for start of camp.

Uh-oh, Blazer. Remember when Fisher tweaked his groin in the first pre-season game? Never got his timing back after that until it was too late and the team was in freefall.

On the other hand, Lecavalier is said to have his shot back; the shoulder looks fine.

And the price for Vincent just went up two-fold...

111GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:
wprager wrote:Gagne hurt his hip again at camp. Says it's nothing serious, just the pace was quicker than he was used to and he'll need to rehab it a bit more. He said he'd probably be ready for start of camp.

Well, in the confines of this draft, both of these guys are already taken.

112GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
PKC wrote:

Well, in the confines of this draft, both of these guys are already taken.

He's probably talking about the sim.

113GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, wrong pool Smile

114GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cas? You've got of the next four picks. Are you crunching numbers or what?

115GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

has a pm been sent to cas yet?

116GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 pm

his last login was at 10:30 PM last night... probably a night timer.

117GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:has a pm been sent to cas yet?

Earlier today. But it's still sitting in the Outbox, which means it has not been delivered yet. I'm guessing it's like that (in the Outbox but not the Sent box) because he has not read it yet.

118GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Hey sorry I took so long...
brb

119GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Scott Gomez

120GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:07 am

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

cas wrote:some player's name

.... I see what you did there Ahhhhh!

Edit: Sorry, Tuk, I'm "censoring" that post slightly since that's a player on cas's list before it's his turn to pick. Unless you were suggesting that Clutch is taking the other two?

Last edited by wprager on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove name of player sent in PM)

121GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Guess what, guys and gal, we are about 1/3 of the way through. Once Cap'n makes his picks we'll be officially past the 1/3 mark and on our way to round six (of 15). We've got cas's picks for next round. Please make sure you're around or send your picks to one of the regulars on this thread.

The next few to picks are:

Cap'n Clutch (2 picks)
cas (we've got his picks)
BigRig77
bluewhiteandgolf
Marakh
Blazer

I'm setting up a round 6 thread.

122GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch's picks (via SD): Ray Whitney and Zach Bogosian; Cas will take David Booth. Now over to the round 6 thread:
https://gmcentralhockey.forumotion.net/general-hockey-talk-f49/gm-hockey-fantasy-pool-round-6-t3163.htm#94478

123GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 5 Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

hahha, prag, what happened was Cas changed their pick quickly, I I just caught it and made a joke Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum