GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL

+10
Sens19
Flo The Action
davetherave
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Jordo
LeCaptain
Tuk Tuk
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Best Tough Guy

POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_lcap236%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 9 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_lcap212%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 3 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_lcap216%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 4 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Carcillio can be more than just a goon. he's got a very underrated skillset.

I would have loved to have this guy instead of Neil.

17POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Grass is always greener I guess.

18POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:09 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:Should do a poll...

Between which fighters?

Best fighter who can play a regular shift...

Chara, Lucic, Neil, Clarkson, Lapariere, Burrows, O'Brien....

I guess Chara might be the overwhelming favourite?

19POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:15 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Is it the best fighter that can play... or the best player that can fight?

Wink

20POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Chara is the answer to both.

21POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:Carcillio can be more than just a goon. he's got a very underrated skillset.

I would have loved to have this guy instead of Neil.

He can put up some goals and drop his gloves, but he isn't any kind of leader right now - and he has an attitude problem. And he thinks he deserves top minutes. Everything about this guy is an issue.

Neil is 100% a classier, better player at this stage of their careers. In the future, maybe, now, Neil all the way.

22POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:
Best fighter who can play a regular shift...

Chara, Lucic, Neil, Clarkson, Lapariere, Burrows, O'Brien....

I guess Chara might be the overwhelming favourite?

Sure, we could do a poll like this, but I wouldn't put an all-star D-man in there. Just as I wouldn't put Iginla (who can fight), Phaneuf etc. This should be reserved for fighters who have some semblance on talent.

23POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:31 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"Other" it is...

24POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:"Other" it is...

I can add guys on, who is it?

25POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Neely4Life wrote:Chara is the answer to both.
I guess it all depends on if you view the guy as a fighter first or a player first... I certainly don't view Chara as a fighter first and player second.

26POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 pm

shabbs wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Chara is the answer to both.
I guess it all depends on if you view the guy as a fighter first or a player first... I certainly don't view Chara as a fighter first and player second.

I view Chara as the most intimidating figure in the NHL.

A guy who will hammer you, shot like a cannon, pound the living daylights out of even the toughest guys....

I am soooo glad we are rid of him

27POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:

A guy who will hammer you, shot like a cannon, pound the living daylights out of even the toughest guys....

Thank goodness we're rid of that bum. Crying

28POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:

If only he had been a little more "good in the community".

29POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:45 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:

If only he had been a little more "good in the community".
Dude was a total cancer in the room.

30POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Chara was chemotherapy in that room. I hope you were being sarcastic.

31POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Neely4Life wrote:Chara was chemotherapy in that room. I hope you were being sarcastic.
Yes, most certainly.

Damn I miss him.

32POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:14 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Right now, have to go with Dr. Rooney's hero, Mr. George Parros...a real heavyweight who can play. Ottawa boy Ben Eager is making a name for himself too as a Big Bad Blackhawk...

(Haven't seen Lucic go up against either one...has anyone else?)

Two guys who can rock and roll, and hurt you on the scoresheet.

:##:

33POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Parros and his 9 career goals. Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum