GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Feature would you like to see added to GMH

+5
SeawaySensFan
spader
PTFlea
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What feature would you like to see added to GMH?

What Feature would you like to see added to GMH Vote_lcap211%What Feature would you like to see added to GMH Vote_rcap2 11% [ 2 ]
What Feature would you like to see added to GMH Vote_lcap217%What Feature would you like to see added to GMH Vote_rcap2 17% [ 3 ]
What Feature would you like to see added to GMH Vote_lcap261%What Feature would you like to see added to GMH Vote_rcap2 61% [ 11 ]
What Feature would you like to see added to GMH Vote_lcap211%What Feature would you like to see added to GMH Vote_rcap2 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm stealing an idea from SenChirp and asking you all what you'd like, if anything, added as a feature to this site. Feel free to click Other and write in here what feature you'd like added.

Keep in mind this isn't for venting about how current features are working/not working but to see if there's something cool we could add to the GMH site.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I am not sure if we have anything official for this or not, but maybe something like a Farm System report which keeps us up to date on our prospects, I know Dash and newcomer Devo watch our prospects pretty intuitively as well as others such as Marakh & ASQ, so maybe a thread where those folks can post weekly updates on how the future Sens are doing? Just a thought.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:I am not sure if we have anything official for this or not, but maybe something like a Farm System report which keeps us up to date on our prospects, I know Dash and newcomer Devo watch our prospects pretty intuitively as well as others such as Marakh & ASQ, so maybe a thread where those folks can post weekly updates on how the future Sens are doing? Just a thought.

We have a forum called Prospect Village and a thread called All Prospect Talk All the time.

Thanks for mentioning it though because maybe it needs more exposure?

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:I am not sure if we have anything official for this or not, but maybe something like a Farm System report which keeps us up to date on our prospects, I know Dash and newcomer Devo watch our prospects pretty intuitively as well as others such as Marakh & ASQ, so maybe a thread where those folks can post weekly updates on how the future Sens are doing? Just a thought.

Prospect Village might need more exposure as Clutch was saying.

I'd like to see other game's covered in GDT's. We've got members who watch a ton of non-Sens hockey, so some other exposure would be tits.

hemlock wrote:I'd like to see other games covered in GDT's. We've got members who watch a ton of non-Sens hockey, so some other exposure would be tits.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I voted the same. More GDT's!!! Of course, I only did that because I feel that Shabbs needs more to do.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think more blogging would be cool, but, I would like to see all new features implemented.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

We have a forum called Prospect Village and a thread called All Prospect Talk All the time.

Maybe so or I am just that clueless that I didn't see it, but maybe more scheduled updates are needed, not every day mind you, but maybe weekly or bi weekly updates by a few individuals that have a real passion for it, like say Devo is avid about the Bingo Sens, maybe he could be the guy to report on all things Bingo related when it comes to prospects.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Maybe so or I am just that clueless that I didn't see it, but maybe more scheduled updates are needed, not every day mind you, but maybe weekly or bi weekly updates by a few individuals that have a real passion for it, like say Devo is avid about the Bingo Sens, maybe he could be the guy to report on all things Bingo related when it comes to prospects.

I wonder if we could convince one of our resident Prospect experts to do a blog feature once a month or something?

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I wonder if we could convince one of our resident Prospect experts to do a blog feature once a month or something?

now that would be wicked, and maybe while your at it, get Dr. Poo to do a lengthy blog about how the cap works in every aspect so doofs like me will actually get it What Feature would you like to see added to GMH 62136

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What about a game day chatroom at the top of the home page at the start of every Sens game day at puck drop 'till the final buzzer?

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:What about a game day chatroom at the top of the home page at the start of every Sens game day at puck drop 'till the final buzzer?

Excellent idea. Simple yet effective.

Also, I suggest that when we bet with virtual money we win real money.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just as a side note. I added a couple new ranks.

100 posts and you're a Junior Montagoose

500 posts and you're a Montagoose

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I also added reputation points in case anyone was interested.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum