GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Feature would you like to see added to GMH

+5
SeawaySensFan
spader
PTFlea
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What feature would you like to see added to GMH?

What Feature would you like to see added to GMH - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%What Feature would you like to see added to GMH - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 2 ]
What Feature would you like to see added to GMH - Page 2 Vote_lcap217%What Feature would you like to see added to GMH - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 3 ]
What Feature would you like to see added to GMH - Page 2 Vote_lcap261%What Feature would you like to see added to GMH - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 61% [ 11 ]
What Feature would you like to see added to GMH - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%What Feature would you like to see added to GMH - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:What about a game day chatroom at the top of the home page at the start of every Sens game day at puck drop 'till the final buzzer?

Excellent idea. Simple yet effective.

Also, I suggest that when we bet with virtual money we win real money.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just as a side note. I added a couple new ranks.

100 posts and you're a Junior Montagoose

500 posts and you're a Montagoose

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I also added reputation points in case anyone was interested.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What's that "Thank you" button? I tried it out, and it turned one of Sid's posts all grey.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:What's that "Thank you" button? I tried it out, and it turned one of Sid's posts all grey.
It's a way of adding to someone's reputation, if you feel a post is helpful you can "thank" them.

So... everyone thank me for this AWESOME GDT!

Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And now the "Thank you" is gone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, but now I see that there is a little plus and a minus sign to the right of the text area of the post, at the top. That sounds more like the "Reputation" thingie. The "Thank you" must have been something else.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Do we need any more features? I think the site is great as is.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

What's this reputation thing under our Avatars?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Ah, but now I see that there is a little plus and a minus sign to the right of the text area of the post, at the top. That sounds more like the "Reputation" thingie. The "Thank you" must have been something else.

The Thanks button give you 3 points towards your reputation. The plus sign to the right gives you 1 point.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, in that case, +++ Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, I see that I can't + it more than once.

Cheechoo has been solid most of the year for The Sens so keep talking. Doesnt matter if he was a throw in or not.

How about a stupid comment filter? That would be useful. N4L can mod it.

or do we already have that?

Gohan wrote:How about a stupid comment filter? That would be useful. N4L can mod it.

Absolutely!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum