GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL

+10
Sens19
Flo The Action
davetherave
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Jordo
LeCaptain
Tuk Tuk
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Best Tough Guy

POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_lcap236%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_rcap2 36% [ 9 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_lcap28%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_lcap20%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_lcap20%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_lcap212%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_rcap2 12% [ 3 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_lcap220%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_rcap2 20% [ 5 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_lcap216%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_rcap2 16% [ 4 ]
POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_lcap28%POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Vote_rcap2 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Empty POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Sophomore
Sophomore

We have Neil, but is he the best player/fighter out there? It's one thing to have an enforcer who sits on the bench 90% of the time but who do you think is the toughest SOB out there who can still PLAY. Is it Neil?

Sheldon Souray always impressed me, Leafs fans insist its Colton Orr, Lets hope Neil really proves himself again this year.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Parros. Hands down.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Carcillo or Orr

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Lucic hands down.

Jared Boll on Columbus is my favorite

Ahhhhh!

For fighters who fight only... Big George

For fighters who can play a regular shift (i.e. more than 5 minutes per game) its Lucic.

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

I'd say Lucic or Carcillo. Carcillo has some temper/attitude problems, but if he can overcome those- he's going to be quite a dynamic player in this league.

What about Chara? He doesn't fight often, but only because nobody wants to. I think that speaks volumes.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Souray is probably the biggest psycho out there when he gets pissed.

Best player/fighter? I'd give it to the current Norris trophy holder.

SeawaySensFan wrote:Souray is probably the biggest psycho out there when he gets pissed.

Best player/fighter? I'd give it to the current Norris trophy holder.

You are right on that second point...Chara by a mile. Lucic below him.

10POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would not want to go toe to toe with Laraque. I think he could really Diddle you up.

Same with Chara.

11POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Should do a poll...

12POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:Should do a poll...

Between which fighters?

13POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Carcillio can be more than just a goon. he's got a very underrated skillset.

I would have loved to have this guy instead of Neil.

14POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Grass is always greener I guess.

15POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Empty Re: POLL ADDED: Best Tough Guy in the NHL Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:09 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:Should do a poll...

Between which fighters?

Best fighter who can play a regular shift...

Chara, Lucic, Neil, Clarkson, Lapariere, Burrows, O'Brien....

I guess Chara might be the overwhelming favourite?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum