GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which remote control button for your kids -- poll added :)

2 posters

Which remote control function for your kids?

Which remote control button for your kids -- poll added :) Vote_lcap2100%Which remote control button for your kids -- poll added :) Vote_rcap2 100% [ 1 ]
Which remote control button for your kids -- poll added :) Vote_lcap20%Which remote control button for your kids -- poll added :) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Which remote control button for your kids -- poll added :) Vote_lcap20%Which remote control button for your kids -- poll added :) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Having just spend two weeks vacationing with the family (including roughly 2,000 km driving), the thoughts of having a remote control for the kids have been drifting in and out of my brain. If you could have one button, which would it be?

Power: turn them off when it's bed time
Volume (yes, including mute): no need to explain this one
Rewind: quickly undo what they just did and let them have a second chance
Fast Forward: get through a 45-minute tantrum in seconds
Pause: I'd use that whenever the phone rings so I can answer it in peace
Record: perhaps so you can blackmail them later?
Channel Up/Down: change their mood

Others?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bump

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

This comes from a non-father:

Record: ability to change your child and create a perfect one.
Source: Make the child not yours. Maury comes out and says, you are NOT the father
Twin Picture: create a duplicate. Not sure why you'd want this one
Sleep: ability to make them sleep.

Keyboard buttons:
Escape: ability to leave, and just be away.
Space: ability to push your child so you are alone for awhile
Return: ability to give him back to the doctor, or back into the womb, your choice
Delete: Is it still an abortion if he/she has been born"ed"
Ctrl: Control your child's actions/make them behave

But seriously, if i could have one it would be Rewind, so i could recapture any moment. And if something, God forbid happened to them, I would be given a chance to help them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum