GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN

+23
Cap'n Clutch
Hayden
shabbs
SensFan71
Mojo
asq2
Acrobat
beedub
wprager
Sp00nz
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
Havlat9
Riprock
Hockeyhero22000
jamvan
PKC
Bramlet07
strachattack
PTFlea
davetherave
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Tom Kostopoulos was signed by the Canes for $2.76 over three years. That's $700K this season, $950K the next, and 7-figures finally in year three, at $1.1M. He scored 8 goals and added 15 assists last year. Just sayin'

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Tom Kostopoulos was signed by the Canes for $2.76 over three years. That's $700K this season, $950K the next, and 7-figures finally in year three, at $1.1M. He scored 8 goals and added 15 assists last year. Just sayin'

WTF is Bob Gainey thinking? Kosto at this price is an absolute steal.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
wprager wrote:Tom Kostopoulos was signed by the Canes for $2.76 over three years. That's $700K this season, $950K the next, and 7-figures finally in year three, at $1.1M. He scored 8 goals and added 15 assists last year. Just sayin'

Don't sweat it...Bob's got it all covered. Two words for you: Hal. Gill.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:
marakh wrote:

Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
PKC wrote:
marakh wrote:

Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3

With his foot-speed and brain-speed, he should be able to get to any puck in time for the next period to start.

Is Gainey actually gunning for Taylor Hall openly?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, saw a quote that mentioned that Yablonski claims he'll be in a Sens uniform at the start of the season.

Anyone have any take on that?

Or will he be sitting on his couch in a Sens uniform watching the season opener?

Cuz... I don't see him in the line-up to start the season, even if Neil is injured.

Or did he mean Bingo Sens uniform?

Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think someone's impersonating Yablonski on Twitter. Either that, or Yabo had an extra $100 to spend and he got one of those 50% off Heatley jerseys.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:I think someone's impersonating Yablonski on Twitter. Either that, or Yabo had an extra $100 to spend and he got one of those 50% off Heatley jerseys.
Maybe he'll wear the Centurion outfit to open the season...

Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:I think someone's impersonating Yablonski on Twitter. Either that, or Yabo had an extra $100 to spend and he got one of those 50% off Heatley jerseys.

Facepalm

Are you sure it wasn't him the first time 'round? Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Facepalm

Are you sure it wasn't him the first time 'round? Laughing3
At first I thought it was McGrattan...

Oh man that was bad.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did you ever see that video of a KHL opening night (I think it might have been Emery's first game -- it was Atlant opening on the road). It's like they took the idea from the Senators, and then turned the dial to 11.

102Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:So, saw a quote that mentioned that Yablonski claims he'll be in a Sens uniform at the start of the season.

Anyone have any take on that?

Or will he be sitting on his couch in a Sens uniform watching the season opener?

Cuz... I don't see him in the line-up to start the season, even if Neil is injured.

Or did he mean Bingo Sens uniform?

Wink

I read that too, Kevin Lee was mentioning it, saying it was Yablo's facebook status or something like that.

I truly thought he meant a Bingo Sens jersey. After all he has that burgeoning MMA career. The guy is absolutely ripped. His facebook profile picture is him taking a picture of himself with no shirt on. I would post it here, but i'm not sure how to do that. (EDIT: Obviously)
Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 7 Moz-screenshot-1

103Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:49 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If you want to post an image it has to be available on a server, somewhere. It cannot be on your local drive unless your box is running a web server.

104Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here:

Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 7 N717001850_6224

105Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:48 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:If you want to post an image it has to be available on a server, somewhere. It cannot be on your local drive unless your box is running a web server.

Yeah, I had tried to copy and paste it, but it didn't work.

106Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:51 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:If you want to post an image it has to be available on a server, somewhere. It cannot be on your local drive unless your box is running a web server.

You'll need to upload it to a hosting site. The icons above the post box can help you do this.

There's a "host an image" one that will upload your image to a hosting site and then you can embed it in your post.

107Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:22 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

You'll need to upload it to a hosting site. The icons above the post box can help you do this.

There's a "host an image" one that will upload your image to a hosting site and then you can embed it in your post.

I'm going to just stick to using my words and embedding videos... Who would have though videos would be the easier one to post.

108Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bass Destruction wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

I'm going to just stick to using my words and embedding videos... Who would have though videos would be the easier one to post.
Well, stuff that's already on the web is easier to post.

The trick is getting it up there...

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum