GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN

+23
Cap'n Clutch
Hayden
shabbs
SensFan71
Mojo
asq2
Acrobat
beedub
wprager
Sp00nz
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
Havlat9
Riprock
Hockeyhero22000
jamvan
PKC
Bramlet07
strachattack
PTFlea
davetherave
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:51 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:If you want to post an image it has to be available on a server, somewhere. It cannot be on your local drive unless your box is running a web server.

Yeah, I had tried to copy and paste it, but it didn't work.
You'll need to upload it to a hosting site. The icons above the post box can help you do this.

There's a "host an image" one that will upload your image to a hosting site and then you can embed it in your post.

107Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:22 am

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:If you want to post an image it has to be available on a server, somewhere. It cannot be on your local drive unless your box is running a web server.

You'll need to upload it to a hosting site. The icons above the post box can help you do this.

There's a "host an image" one that will upload your image to a hosting site and then you can embed it in your post.

I'm going to just stick to using my words and embedding videos... Who would have though videos would be the easier one to post.

108Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bass Destruction wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

I'm going to just stick to using my words and embedding videos... Who would have though videos would be the easier one to post.
Well, stuff that's already on the web is easier to post.

The trick is getting it up there...

Wink

109Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

BD, I think you were trying to post Yablonski's FaceBook auto-ohoto (the one I posted above)? In most cases all you have to do is right-click on an image and select "Copy image location" (I am using Firefox terminology -- the context-menu wording is likely different in IE or another browser). In rare cases the direct image link is not available (i.e. when you copy the image location it doesn't end in .jpg or .gif or some recognizable image extension). But 9 times out of 10 it's a simple as what I described above.

110Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Neil re-signs with the Sens per TSN Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:52 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:BD, I think you were trying to post Yablonski's FaceBook auto-ohoto (the one I posted above)? In most cases all you have to do is right-click on an image and select "Copy image location" (I am using Firefox terminology -- the context-menu wording is likely different in IE or another browser). In rare cases the direct image link is not available (i.e. when you copy the image location it doesn't end in .jpg or .gif or some recognizable image extension). But 9 times out of 10 it's a simple as what I described above.

ahh, yeah, all i did was do the regular copy/paste... yeah I suck... But on the bright side only 2 months and 12 days till hockey!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:BD, I think you were trying to post Yablonski's FaceBook auto-ohoto (the one I posted above)? In most cases all you have to do is right-click on an image and select "Copy image location" (I am using Firefox terminology -- the context-menu wording is likely different in IE or another browser). In rare cases the direct image link is not available (i.e. when you copy the image location it doesn't end in .jpg or .gif or some recognizable image extension). But 9 times out of 10 it's a simple as what I described above.

ahh, yeah, all i did was do the regular copy/paste... yeah I suck... But on the bright side only 2 months and 12 days till hockey!!!

Yippee! Best news I'd heard all day (truthfully, *only* news).

Even less time before the rookie tournament. I wonder if they'll have any of it on cable?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

2 months and 12 days... c'mon NHL season!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum