GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens interested in Knuble

+6
Flo The Action
Bramlet07
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Tuk Tuk
jamvan
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sens interested in Knuble Empty Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:24 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

From a pretty solid source, the Sens are going to make a serious offer to Knuble and not tender Comrie an offer, where they were going to in the first place. Murray likes the size of Knuble and the leadership as well.

2Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Depends on the money, but I would love this guy on the team.

3Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:31 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

jamvan wrote:From a pretty solid source, the Sens are going to make a serious offer to Knuble and not tender Comrie an offer, where they were going to in the first place. Murray likes the size of Knuble and the leadership as well.

All hail Evel Knuble!

This is the right choice, IMO.

4Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Knuble is one of the best garbage goal guys in the Eastern Conference. I wouldn't mind this move, for not too much $$$ though...

5Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, that would replace Vermette's offensive output (his best year).

One problem I see is that with Vermette gone we also need to replace a penalty killer. I'd like to give Alfie some time *off* the PK. Even if Regin can replace Vermette's PK minutes, I'd like for any forward we get to replace Heatley to be able to contribute some PK ice time.

Just looked it up, and Knuble averaged 2:12 PK ice time, while Alfie averaged 2:23. So, he kills penalties, too, huh? OK, I'm on board.

6Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

I cant see why he wouldnt resign in Philly for cheap.

7Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Bramlet07 wrote:I cant see why he wouldnt resign in Philly for cheap.

Ya, philly does seem more attractive. ⭕

8Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Anyone want that with a side of Axlesson?

9Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Ummm....Pronger.....17 players signed with 4.2M in cap space left.

10Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Who says Philly wants him?

11Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i said it all year, i'd love to have knuble in a sens jersey. let's say 2 year deal? maybe 3? i would have no problem with this especially if jason smith is off the books.

12Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:21 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounds like a solid well rounded character player. Exactly the kind of guy we want here.

- Unknown Author

13Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

according to TSN, a good guy for 50 points, 25 goals and always on the plus side, it's just how much money will be thrown at this guy and how much can we afford for him. He has a cup ring, huge bonus as well, do we pay over 2.5 for him though and for how many years? (is it just me being extremely slow on the forum today, if so, then clutch, I feel your pain from last week)

14Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:51 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It seems to be a forumotion issue.

- Unknown Author

15Sens interested in Knuble Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:40 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

They have already told him that they can't fit him under their cap. They are already at $56 million with a goalie to sign and a few d men.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum