GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens interested in Knuble

+6
Flo The Action
Bramlet07
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Tuk Tuk
jamvan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

according to TSN, a good guy for 50 points, 25 goals and always on the plus side, it's just how much money will be thrown at this guy and how much can we afford for him. He has a cup ring, huge bonus as well, do we pay over 2.5 for him though and for how many years? (is it just me being extremely slow on the forum today, if so, then clutch, I feel your pain from last week)

17Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:51 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It seems to be a forumotion issue.

18Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:40 am

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

Bramlet07 wrote:I cant see why he wouldnt resign in Philly for cheap.
They have already told him that they can't fit him under their cap. They are already at $56 million with a goalie to sign and a few d men.

19Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:27 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

They are at 52.8M, according to NHLSCAP.com, and still need a goalie and 2 forwards to have a complete roster. Although they could free up another 2.75M by burying Randy Jones in the minors. What a ridiculous signing that was. How they thought he was worth that is beyond me. But Jamvan is right, they are too close to the cap, even if they drop Jones, to re-sign Knuble.

20Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:29 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Knuble to the Sens also makes sense as Murray tends to go back to players he's drafted, i.e. Kuba.

21Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i was listening to CKAC drivin around and although they arn't the best source of rumours they were reporting that Philly is trying to re-sign Knuble. if so i strongly believe briere is on his way out. when the top UFA's are all taken we'll see some teams go after briere. it might sound funny but i could see the rangers re-uniting him with drury.... the rangers are the ultimate suckers when it comes to bad contracts... Briere for Zherdev..? you gotta respect philly for being so agressive.

22Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If Montreal can't get Lecavalier, they could go for Briere. They are dying with Russian, Ukrainean, American and Finnish stars. It won't help them sell any more tickets, but I'm sure a Briere jersey would be more popular than Kostitsyn.

23Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Who's Ukrainian on the Habs?

24Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who's a star on the Habs?

Burning Car

25Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Laughing3

26Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big T wrote:Who's Ukrainian on the Habs?

Sorry, I meant Belorussian.

27Sens interested in Knuble - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens interested in Knuble Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bramlet07 wrote:I cant see why he wouldnt resign in Philly for cheap.

No cap space. At all. Negative cap space actually. And now that Gomez has moved to Montreal, there's another option gone. Who's gonna take him - and where does he waive his NTC to go?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum