GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

LA interested in Lecavalier

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LA interested in Lecavalier Empty LA interested in Lecavalier Mon May 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

I guess if he goes to LA before July 1 then it could really make things interesting if a team was thinking about Spezza.

http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/darren_dreger/?id=279172

2LA interested in Lecavalier Empty Re: LA interested in Lecavalier Tue May 19, 2009 12:05 am

I wonder who wouldn't be interested in Lecavalier, save for a team like the Penguins who are set at centre. Tampa could be in a real strong position here, playing teams off each other in order to raise the return. The Canadiens better be careful, they may get sucked into giving away half the franchise for this guy.

3LA interested in Lecavalier Empty Re: LA interested in Lecavalier Tue May 19, 2009 2:18 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

On the other hand, if there is any sort of a bidding war, the losers may turn to Spezza as a fall-back option, so a higher price may work in Murray's favour.

4LA interested in Lecavalier Empty Re: LA interested in Lecavalier Tue May 19, 2009 7:24 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i think the return on a deal likke that is gonna be a killer for most teams. therefore i doubt a deal is maid.

5LA interested in Lecavalier Empty Re: LA interested in Lecavalier Tue May 19, 2009 8:07 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:i think the return on a deal likke that is gonna be a killer for most teams. therefore i doubt a deal is maid.

maid eh? What have you got on your mind?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum