GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dany Heatley quick hits

+31
beedub
jawal
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LethalLehner
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
Vandelay
Snuh
jamvan
davetherave
shabbs
Phoenix30
Sens4thecup
Mojo
KidKarlsson
TheAvatar
dennycrane
BigRig
rooneypoo
asq2
SeawaySensFan
Urkie
SensFan71
PTFlea
Riprock
PKC
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 38]

271Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:21 pm

The later, Melnyk talks way too much. I said it mid season, shut the Diddle up Melnyk.

272Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:23 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:Good for Melnyk, BRAVO SIR!

And to be honest, I don't think Melnyk would lose a lawsuit against Heatley, since techinically by demanding a trade, Heatley is attempting to go outside the parameters of the contract that BINDS him to the Ottawa Senators hockey club.

THIS could be VERY interesting if it does happen.

Until he refuses to play for the Ottawa Senators, he's entitled to that money. If he refuses to report for camp, it's another matter entirely.

I don't think Melnyk would assert that he won't pay a bonus that doesn't actually exist, he would look like a fool.

273Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 pm

I wonder if there is any chance that Murray has a deal in place with a team that Heatley is refusing to go to, and the Sens are pressuring Heatley ?

Nah...we're screwed.

274Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:36 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

In one hour or so, the offers will come in. Murray still has what other teams want. He just needs two interested parties. Patience...Heatley gets dealt at 7:07 PM tonight.

275Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:37 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Speklund, has Heatley for Pronger. LOL!

276Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Heatley for Pronger is pretty dumb, but how about that 3-way trade we were speculating about when the JJ+5th for Pronger rumour broke out? Maybe there's something to be had with Anaheim and LA?

277Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

From Chris Stevenson:

More Heatley rumours

MONTREAL - Senators want Dubinsky, Staal or Callahan from the Rangers for Heatley so the rumours go.
What's that Aerosmith song? Dream On?
The Senators were talking to the L.A. Kings too. Talk is they got offered Frolov; wanted Dustin Brown. Who wouldn't?
You can also check out the tweets on Twitter. I'm Ceejaysteve.
I'll be tweeting during the draft tonight.

278Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:47 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I think something very crazy just popped into my head after reading a rumor that has me VERY intrigued.

Edmonton and LA are discussing a deal that would send Sheldon Souray and the 10th overall pick to LA for the 5th overall pick (and potentially Teubert as well, although that portion is unconfirmed).

Could the Oilers then be considering making a move for Dany Heatley with the 5th overall pick if the rumors of LA not being interested in Heatley being true?

Could we potentially see Gagner/Cogliano + Gilbert + the 5th overall from a team that very much so wants a superstar player on their roster?

279Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 pm

No.

280Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:57 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

RobbyJ wrote:No.

:^^^^:

281Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:58 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:From Chris Stevenson:

More Heatley rumours

MONTREAL - Senators want Dubinsky, Staal or Callahan from the Rangers for Heatley so the rumours go.
The Senators were talking to the L.A. Kings too. Talk is they got offered Frolov; wanted Dustin Brown. Who wouldn't?

Yeah, we're dreaming if we think we could get Ryan Callahan for Dany Heatley.

Gimme a ****ing break.

282Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:59 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

K, I'm out to go have a beer with Dany.

283Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:00 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

asq2 wrote:

More Heatley rumours

Gimme a ****ing break.

Eeeeeeeexactly!!!

284Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Mark christopher just said that minnisota has the offer to beat and he believes heatley is gone tonight

you can listen to him here

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/webClient.jsp?masterId=55178&cmd=wc

285Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:02 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Mark christopher just said that minnisota has the offer to beat and he believes heatley is gone tonight

[url=http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/webClient.jsp?masterId=55178&cmd=wc
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/webClient.jsp?masterId=55178&cmd=wc[/quote[/url]]

Is Mark Christopher as big a liar as Kevin Lie?

286Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm

asq2 wrote:

More Heatley rumours

Gimme a ****ing break.
I may be wrong, but the "or" could have been an "and"

287Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

[quote="SeawaySensFan"]
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Mark christopher just said that minnisota has the offer to beat and he believes heatley is gone tonight

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/webClient.jsp?masterId=55178&cmd=wc[/quote]

Is Mark Christopher as big a liar as Kevin Lie?

he doesnt seem to be he tries to make sure he has actual facts more then kevin lee

288Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 19 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

From Booboo:

FUN ON THE ISLAND

MONTREAL _ The Nassau Count Coliseum will be busy tonight when the Islanders making their first pick.
The talk making the round is the Isles have jerseys ready to go on sale with names.
The whisper is the only two nameplates that have been printed are: Tavares and Duchene.
Sounds like fun.
The talk is the Bolts might trade their No. 2 pick if they end up with Tavares. Ideally, Tampa wants Victor Hedman.
Oddly enough Brian Burke is the only GM in his seat right now. Of course, he is surrounded by the good folks at TSN. If he makes a trade, the world should know pretty quickly.

Laughing3 :^^^^: :^^^:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum