GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dany Heatley quick hits

+31
beedub
jawal
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LethalLehner
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
Vandelay
Snuh
jamvan
davetherave
shabbs
Phoenix30
Sens4thecup
Mojo
KidKarlsson
TheAvatar
dennycrane
BigRig
rooneypoo
asq2
SeawaySensFan
Urkie
SensFan71
PTFlea
Riprock
PKC
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 38]

256Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Vandelay

Sophomore
Sophomore

Neely4Life wrote:VERY good question. Do the Oil or Thrashers make an offer the Sens cant refuse?
It would have to be something crazy...we would have to be getting much more than Spezza's value back- as in a #1 center and more.  Otherwise we have a useless Heatley (tripping on his lower lip) and no 1st line center...ouch...sounds like the NYI

257Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vandelay wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:VERY good question. Do the Oil or Thrashers make an offer the Sens cant refuse?
It would have to be something crazy...we would have to be getting much more than Spezza's value back- as in a #1 center and more.  Otherwise we have a useless Heatley (tripping on his lower lip) and no 1st line center...ouch...sounds like the NYI

Draft Kane, put Bogosian into the lineup immediately. Trade for Marleau. Done. Ahhhhh!

258Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Anyway...food for thought.

If spezza gets traded ,I am sending King Leonidas after you, he will how you no mercy :^^^^:

259Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:

If spezza gets traded ,I am sending King Leonidas after you, he will how you no mercy :^^^^:

Why me? I want Heatley to go, not Spezza. And I mean that. If we had the choice, I would keep Spezza.

260Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:48 pm

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:
Vandelay wrote:

Draft Kane, put Bogosian into the lineup immediately. Trade for Marleau. Done. Ahhhhh!
If only it were that simple...

261Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:49 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Why me? I want Heatley to go, not Spezza. And I mean that. If we had the choice, I would keep Spezza.

I have to pick someone, you were right in front of me 🇬🇬 :^^^^:

262Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:52 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Melnyk has apparently come out and said he won't pay Heatley the $4 million and that he can sue im. LMFAO!

263Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Yeah, I figured that. 🇬🇬

264Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Yeah, I figured that. 🇬🇬

let's go to fisticuffs, I make you eat some teeth soup 🇬🇬 Ahhhhh!

265Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

jamvan wrote:Melnyk has apparently come out and said he won't pay Heatley the $4 million and that he can sue im. LMFAO!
Ya, that makes me a little nervous...if Melnyk is losing his cool like that, it tells me BM is telling him that so far, he's not even close to getting a deal done so Melnyk is now thinking ahead to the 4 mill he may have to pay...

266Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

jamvan wrote:Melnyk has apparently come out and said he won't pay Heatley the $4 million and that he can sue im. LMFAO!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too funny.

Not sure if Melnyk can do anything about it really, it's in the contract and he would be going up against the NHLPA if he did that.

267Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:06 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Vandelay wrote:
Ya, that makes me a little nervous...if Melnyk is losing his cool like that, it tells me BM is telling him that so far, he's not even close to getting a deal done so Melnyk is now thinking ahead to the 4 mill he may have to pay...
I'm not so sure of the validity either.

Where the "F" is Dany Heatley?

268Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

jamvan wrote:
Vandelay wrote:
I'm not so sure of the validity either.

Where the "F" is Dany Heatley?
no kidding...what a pu-c ...if you're gonna be a jac kass and demand a trade, and go public with it no less, at least have the stones to go public...he couldn't have sunk any lower, handling this situation.

269Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:12 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Good for Melnyk, BRAVO SIR!

And to be honest, I don't think Melnyk would lose a lawsuit against Heatley, since techinically by demanding a trade, Heatley is attempting to go outside the parameters of the contract that BINDS him to the Ottawa Senators hockey club.

THIS could be VERY interesting if it does happen.

270Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

PKC wrote:Good for Melnyk, BRAVO SIR!

And to be honest, I don't think Melnyk would lose a lawsuit against Heatley, since techinically by demanding a trade, Heatley is attempting to go outside the parameters of the contract that BINDS him to the Ottawa Senators hockey club.

Asking for a trade is not going against his contract. Melnyk wouldn't have a legal leg to stand on if he tried this. I have to question Melnyk's timing of this; either he is cracking under pressure because there are no good deals on the table or he just doesn't know when to keep quiet.

271Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:21 pm

The later, Melnyk talks way too much. I said it mid season, shut the Diddle up Melnyk.

272Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:23 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:Good for Melnyk, BRAVO SIR!

Until he refuses to play for the Ottawa Senators, he's entitled to that money. If he refuses to report for camp, it's another matter entirely.

I don't think Melnyk would assert that he won't pay a bonus that doesn't actually exist, he would look like a fool.

273Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 18 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 pm

I wonder if there is any chance that Murray has a deal in place with a team that Heatley is refusing to go to, and the Sens are pressuring Heatley ?

Nah...we're screwed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum