GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dany Heatley = more traffic for GMHockey

+5
wprager
caissie_1
Acrobat
PTFlea
spader
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dany Heatley = more traffic for GMHockey Empty Dany Heatley = more traffic for GMHockey Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:58 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Just thought I'd point out as a new member, that as much as we hate what Heatley did, there are some benefits. Rockon

Also, I'll take the opportunity to use an emoticon.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was gonna say the same thing. He's been boffo for this site (as much as a Diddle idiot Wing Dang Doodle tool loser he is).

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

You mean he did this just for our benefit?

Wow...

Sarcasm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

We should of know Heater is all about us Sens fan and long survival to GM hockey... He is such a great guy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Acrobat wrote:You mean he did this just for our benefit?

Wow...

Sarcasm

Well, he certainly didn't say that he didn't.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I was gonna say the same thing. He's been boffo for this site (as much as a Diddle idiot Wing Dang Doodle tool loser he is).

he is a loser, but he is GM hockey gold right now, more hits, more members, more traffic. :___:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Some more Dany Heatley videos:

https://www.youtube.com/OttawaGh0st

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I was gonna say the same thing. He's been boffo for this site (as much as a Diddle idiot Wing Dang Doodle tool loser he is).

he is a loser, but he is GM hockey gold right now, more hits, more members, more traffic. :___:

In my book, that's a win-win! Smile

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I do like the side effects of the Heatley situation for sure but to be honest what really gets the site popping is mentions on sites like Senschirp and M. Christopher's blog over at HBuzz. The site lit up with activity when HF Boards and GMHockey had the Kovalev signing Auld trade a few hours before it was made public.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I do like the side effects of the Heatley situation for sure but to be honest what really gets the site popping is mentions on sites like Senschirp and M. Christopher's blog over at HBuzz. The site lit up with activity when HF Boards and GMHockey had the Kovalev signing Auld trade a few hours before it was made public.

This will surely anger a certain liar on a certain site...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I do like the side effects of the Heatley situation for sure but to be honest what really gets the site popping is mentions on sites like Senschirp and M. Christopher's blog over at HBuzz. The site lit up with activity when HF Boards and GMHockey had the Kovalev signing Auld trade a few hours before it was made public.

same with the Auld trade that SpezDispenser mentioned over here and it was mentioned on HF boards as well, this forum is on the rise, enjoy the ride all the co-owners and members.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I do like the side effects of the Heatley situation for sure but to be honest what really gets the site popping is mentions on sites like Senschirp and M. Christopher's blog over at HBuzz. The site lit up with activity when HF Boards and GMHockey had the Kovalev Auld signing trade a few hours before it was made public.

same with the Auld trade that SpezDispenser mentioned over here and it was mentioned on HF boards as well, this forum is on the rise, enjoy the ride all the co-owners and members.

My bad. It was the Auld trade not the Kovalev signing. Thanks for mentioning that SF71.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I do like the side effects of the Heatley situation for sure but to be honest what really gets the site popping is mentions on sites like Senschirp and M. Christopher's blog over at HBuzz. The site lit up with activity when HF Boards and GMHockey had the Kovalev Auld signing trade a few hours before it was made public.

My bad. It was the Auld trade not the Kovalev signing. Thanks for mentioning that SF71.

no problem, I like to nitpick Laughing3 Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum