GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

An open letter to Dany Heatley from me...

+5
beedub
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
caissie_1
shabbs
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

A message to Dany Heatley from me...

Dany, you suck ass. You are NOT a team player. A team player accepts his role, works hard and earns a more prominent role... team players put the team before themselves... they don't bitch and moan and request a trade. Your role was diminished because your performance had diminished. The secret is out, you are a spoiled child who needs his ego stroked in order to think he can produce. No one will want you now. You will be an Ottawa Senator come training camp. You will have to turn in your "A" as you no longer deserve to be an Assistant Captain on this team. You will be required to honour your contract and play like a professional who's earning his $7.5M cap hit monster contract. I suggest you shut your fucking trap when you're in the locker room and just play hockey so that hopefully, by some miracle, Murray can move your sorry spoiled ass by July 1st because if Murray can't move you, and that causes us to not be able to re-sign Volchie or any other core member due to your huge contract... then may whatever god you pray to have mercy on your soul... because there will be hell to pay. Mark my words.

Also, you should note that under Clouston, your stats actually IMPROVED and your ice time was only reduced by a few seconds. Hardly huge enough of a change to warrant a trade demand.

And once again... YOU SUCK ASS!

Thank you.

Last edited by shabbs on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agreed. Well said.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Very nice... Very!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice Shabbs. I challenge every GM Hockey member to do this and we'll send them ALL out. I'll work on mine this weekend at the cottage.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i could try but i am not really that bitter i have separated myself from it a while ago i just hope we can get something decent for him now

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i could try but i am not really that bitter i have separated myself from it a while ago i just hope we can get something decent for him now
The bitterness returned today... the letter gave me serenity... all is well now...

Wink

Serenity now...

7An open letter to Dany Heatley from me... Empty Open letter from beedub to Dany Heatley Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:58 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Dany,

I was one of the fans of the Ottawa Senators who listened with rapt attention to the press conference..er farce, you held this afternoon.

I was hoping that there would be something of significance to come from your statement. Perhaps a little contrition, just a tad, enough where the average fan such as myself would grasp onto and perhaps pave a way to acceptance of you on this squad.

Cause Dany, were you to extract your head from another extremity, you'd realize the market for highly paid malcontents with Dung attitudes are pretty slim in the NHL. Did you think that the NHL would be just like the NFL to our south?

Trade requests are made, likely more often that we, the casual fan, are aware of. But if you are going to do it, you'd better insure that the line of communication with your GM is as airtight as your arsehole would be at the "Blue Oyster"

But here we are. Your motives today were so blatantly obvious. You were merely heeding the wishes of Steve Yzerman, who wanted some clarfication before you put on his sweater.

I faced a realization today, Dany. I was one of the few that were perhaps grasping at reasons for you to be such an asshat. I even suggested you were struggling with stress or PTSD (that one was shot down pretty quick by the members of this site).

No

You are just an a$$hole. And I for one, would accept a bag of pucks intead of your gamey Donkey in a jersey for MY team

Diddle right off

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

You are right Shabbs, it does feel good.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

beedub wrote:You are right Shabbs, it does feel good.
Excellent!

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

I've got to say I am even more confused than ever. Dany you say its not personal with Edmonton and you want options...well its personal. You signed in Ottawa knowing what they have to offer in the community and the area....Edmonton is very similar to Ottawa in weather, community etc but you would be getting more responsibility in Oil country. You are only reporting to training camp and speaking out now because its an Olympic year and you want on that team....this is all about you and not whats best for your career. The Sens have slipped since you signed and want to run for the hills instead of barring down and help turn things around....Is that why you don't want to go to Edmonton because they are in the same boat and willing to give you more responsibility.....you want the easy out....SJ look how are they have gotten over the years....They havent won the cup and keep bowing out...you want options lift you NTC and give the Sens the ability to open trade talks with all teams and then let you pick from the ones they feel fit best with the team.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i could try but i am not really that bitter i have separated myself from it a while ago i just hope we can get something decent for him now
The bitterness returned today... the letter gave me serenity... all is well now...

Wink

Serenity now...

An open letter to Dany Heatley from me... Seinfeld_s9e3

Dany,

What I don't understand is if you really want to take on more of a role and be "the man" why the desire to go to SJ? That's Thornton's team, and with a slew of other players who produce and add the qualities you only talk about, do you really think you are going to find that opportunity there? You'll be nothing more than another cog in wheel.

Your actions and words conflict each other. You say you want to be the best player you can, yet you regularly mail efforts in when the puck isn't on your stick in scoring position. You were given the A, and not only did you drop the ball, when the season was over, you punted it into a lake by walking away from a committment to the organization, your teammates and the fans(who pay your salary btw).

How you can cash a $4 million cheque for services not yet rendered to an employer, you openly express a desire to not work for, is beyond my comprehension. You ought to give at least a fraction of that money to a worthwhile charity in Ottawa to help people less fortunate than yourself, which is just about everyone. I find it disgusting to think about how self-centered you've proven to be, even though you are not only living out a dream, but getting paid millions to do it.

They say that there is no "I" in team, but apparently, there is no "TEAM" in Dany Heatley. Good riddance to a poor excuse for a professional. I almost hope Murray takes a lesser package just so everyone in the hockey world realizes how "valuable" you really are.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Let it flow! Say it!

SERENITY NOW!!!!

hoochie mama!

How did you get away with using the term Diddle? Don't get me wrong it doesn't offend me. I just want to know how...

Smile

I used to do it on HB by adding the bold html tags between the letters.

Let's try it.

EDIT: yes, that works

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum