GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dany Heatley quick hits

+31
beedub
jawal
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LethalLehner
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
Vandelay
Snuh
jamvan
davetherave
shabbs
Phoenix30
Sens4thecup
Mojo
KidKarlsson
TheAvatar
dennycrane
BigRig
rooneypoo
asq2
SeawaySensFan
Urkie
SensFan71
PTFlea
Riprock
PKC
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 38]

286Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm

asq2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:From Chris Stevenson:

More Heatley rumours

MONTREAL - Senators want Dubinsky, Staal or Callahan from the Rangers for Heatley so the rumours go.
What's that Aerosmith song? Dream On?
The Senators were talking to the L.A. Kings too. Talk is they got offered Frolov; wanted Dustin Brown. Who wouldn't?
You can also check out the tweets on Twitter. I'm Ceejaysteve.
I'll be tweeting during the draft tonight.

Yeah, we're dreaming if we think we could get Ryan Callahan for Dany Heatley.

Gimme a ****ing break.
I may be wrong, but the "or" could have been an "and"

287Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

[quote="SeawaySensFan"]
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Mark christopher just said that minnisota has the offer to beat and he believes heatley is gone tonight

you can listen to him here

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/webClient.jsp?masterId=55178&cmd=wc[/quote]

Is Mark Christopher as big a liar as Kevin Lie?

he doesnt seem to be he tries to make sure he has actual facts more then kevin lee

288Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

From Booboo:

FUN ON THE ISLAND

MONTREAL _ The Nassau Count Coliseum will be busy tonight when the Islanders making their first pick.
The talk making the round is the Isles have jerseys ready to go on sale with names.
The whisper is the only two nameplates that have been printed are: Tavares and Duchene.
Sounds like fun.
The talk is the Bolts might trade their No. 2 pick if they end up with Tavares. Ideally, Tampa wants Victor Hedman.
Oddly enough Brian Burke is the only GM in his seat right now. Of course, he is surrounded by the good folks at TSN. If he makes a trade, the world should know pretty quickly.

Laughing3 :^^^^: :^^^:

289Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:25 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:From Booboo:

FUN ON THE ISLAND

MONTREAL _ The Nassau Count Coliseum will be busy tonight when the Islanders making their first pick.
The talk making the round is the Isles have jerseys ready to go on sale with names.
The whisper is the only two nameplates that have been printed are: Tavares and Duchene.
Sounds like fun.
The talk is the Bolts might trade their No. 2 pick if they end up with Tavares. Ideally, Tampa wants Victor Hedman.
Oddly enough Brian Burke is the only GM in his seat right now. Of course, he is surrounded by the good folks at TSN. If he makes a trade, the world should know pretty quickly.

Laughing3 :^^^^: :^^^:

lol, i can't wait to see what he does, i actually have a feeling he will trade down ....

290Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

His best pick would be to take Brayden Schenn. If not for his abilities, then for his pedigree.

291Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Dash wrote:His best pick would be to take Brayden Schenn. If not for his abilities, then for his pedigree.

I totally aggree ... band of brothers .....

FingersCrossed

292Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:36 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:His best pick would be to take Brayden Schenn. If not for his abilities, then for his pedigree.

Brayden Schenn will almost undoubtedly be taken before 7.

293Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:39 pm

asq2 wrote:

Brayden Schenn will almost undoubtedly be taken before 7.

I think so too, .... a team would do it just to block the combo ....

i can't wait to see if they get him, and more importantly, how ...

Ahhhhh!

294Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Even if he doesn't make it to 7th, it is still easier to move up a few spots than it is to move up to top 3. If Colorado gets screwed over by NY taking Duchene, would they want one of the other two (JT/VH) or would they move down for someone else and take the extra pick that would likely come with moving down?

IF NYI take Duche, and TB takes Hedman, than you know that Colorado could get a ransom from Toronto for that pick. Big if, but still in the realm of possibility.

295Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:35 pm

This is a cut and paste from the Dobberhockey forums. Usually people on these forums (I would guess 95% of them) actually care about their reputation and what they post.

Here it is:
""""just some updates on heatley...my buddys dad is the president for the sens so these are legit..
murray proposed a deal to la, heatley plus first for brown teubert and la first....la countered with heatley for frolov plus first..
minny offered cuma, sheppard and their first for heatley
murray is tryin to see if stl will top these deals, so it seems like its between stl min n la at the moment""""

Really nothing more than we have all heard.
It's up to you if you trust this post or not.
I have a feeling this guy would get in crap from "buddy" for letting this out of the bag. He may be the 5% on Dobberhockey that don't care.

296Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:37 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

I have a feeling we will be disapointed after tonigth...

297Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:40 pm

notch4077 wrote:This is a cut and paste from the Dobberhockey forums. Usually people on these forums (I would guess 95% of them) actually care about their reputation and what they post.

Here it is:
""""just some updates on heatley...my buddys dad is the president for the sens so these are legit..
murray proposed a deal to la, heatley plus first for brown teubert and la first....la countered with heatley for frolov plus first..
murray is tryin to see if stl will top these deals, so it seems like its between stl min n la at the moment""""

I have a feeling this guy would get in crap from "buddy" for letting this out of the bag. He may be the 5% on Dobberhockey that don't care.

If that's what the offers are, and Murray is trying to get more, I'm extatic. I just hope it's true.

298Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:45 pm

notch4077 wrote:This is a cut and paste from the Dobberhockey forums. Usually people on these forums (I would guess 95% of them) actually care about their reputation and what they post.

Here it is:

Yes, very good nod, 100% consistent with what i've heard ... at least they're getting some bites!! :p

Ahhhhh!

299Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Damn, now im pumped. Better be true.

300Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:48 pm

caissie_1 wrote:I have a feeling we will be disapointed after tonigth...

Let me put it this way: Its only 5:45 and there are already legitimate, acceptable offers on the table (supposedly). If true, we're setting up to get a really good return!

I don't get excited too often at rumours and speculation, but that post with the offers from LA and Minny fit right with what I've been expecting all along, timeline-wise.

301Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:49 pm

I call BS on the leak. Murray doesn't allow leaks.

302Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Thats a believable leak though...If it were true that the kid was Leeder's son, then he probably wouldn't be that old and he'd probably want to know what was happening. Leeder, being the good dad he is, trusts the son with the info. The son, being the kid he is, leaks it.

Its not the most unbelievable thing I've heard... If there were to be a leak, thats the type of leak it would be.

303Dany Heatley quick hits - Page 20 Empty Re: Dany Heatley quick hits Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Dah at this point with all the media right by his mouth and everyone elses, its gonna get out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum