GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reality check: What if Heatley stays.....

+10
asq2
SeawaySensFan
jamvan
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
dennycrane
TheAvatar
shabbs
SensFan71
beedub
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:I dont see any way Heatley is a Senator after the weekend. I REALLY REALLY REALLY just want this convo to be over with so we can start talking about the new Ottawa Senators.
That's the way I feel, I just want his a$$ out of here now. Although, I think it may be very likely he's still a Senator come this year.

Question to all of you: Is there anything Dany HEatley could do to get back in your good books?

Win a cup in Ottawa.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
That's the way I feel, I just want his a$$ out of here now. Although, I think it may be very likely he's still a Senator come this year.

Question to all of you: Is there anything Dany HEatley could do to get back in your good books?

Produce a sexy package which includes a re-signed Frolov at 4.8 million for the next 3 years (shut up! this is my dream), Teubert to be paired with Karlsson and wreak havoc on opponent's for the next 200 years and the 5th overall, where I take Schenn and dance the mother diddling jig.

Then Heatley can come over for tea anytime he wants.

Until then, he's dead to me.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:Win a cup in Ottawa.

What, you mean the Anti-Cup himself.

jamvan wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:I dont see any way Heatley is a Senator after the weekend. I REALLY REALLY REALLY just want this convo to be over with so we can start talking about the new Ottawa Senators.

First off he would have to start dating a hottie that would make Underwood and Duff look like Rosie O'Donnel. Obviously he would have to score 60... win the Selke for his hard back checking, the Rocket Richard, a Cup and stop that twitchy eye sh!t during interviews. That is just effin creepy...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Murray stated that, thus far, he hasn't been offered any 1st round picks from any team ahead of him that has expressed interest in Heatley.

SpezDispenser wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Win a cup in Ottawa.

What, you mean the Anti-Cup himself.

Basically said something that cant be done.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
jamvan wrote:

Produce a sexy package which includes a re-signed Frolov at 4.8 million for the next 3 years (shut up! this is my dream), Teubert to be paired with Karlsson and wreak havoc on opponent's for the next 200 years and the 5th overall, where I take Schenn and dance the mother diddling jig.

For me, Teubert's on the shut-down pairing with Wiercioch (first because Wiercioch is friggin' huge, second because it'd mean a lefty and a righty paired together). Karlsson can play with OEL. cool)

I agree, though, that in any deal with LA, walking away with Brayden Schenn is a must.

jamvan wrote:

Donate the 4 million dollar bonus (or 2 million after taxes) to Rogers House..

Just like Murray....that's the starting point, we'll hold discussions from there..

1. Donate the money.
2. Disclose all the reasons why you requested a trade.
3. Work your a$$ off in the community with kids, in fact a friend of mine works in schools with kids who are at risk of abusing drugs and alcohol.
4. Lead Ottawa to a cup.

That should do it.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
jamvan wrote:

For me, Teubert's on the shut-down pairing with Wiercioch (first because Wiercioch is friggin' huge, second because it'd mean a lefty and a righty paired together). Karlsson can play with OEL. cool)

I agree, though, that in any deal with LA, walking away with Brayden Schenn is a must.

pretty lofty goals for our D corps for the next few years eh? it could happen though, so will definitely not say its unrealistic.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

You want Heatley to donate 4M$ to Rogers' house? wow; that's a little much and that 4M$ is not a bonus; it's a salary advance.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:You want Heatley to donate 4M$ to Rogers' house? wow; that's a little much and that 4M$ is not a bonus; it's a salary advance.

An honest mistake since it keeps getting misrepresented as a "bonus" in the media.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:

Sure. Wow, that's a nice top 4. :drooling:

TheAvatar wrote:You want Heatley to donate 4M$ to Rogers' house? wow; that's a little much and that 4M$ is not a bonus; it's a salary advance.

Deferred salary or bonus it amounts to the same thing. I should know better as I was stating it wasn't a bonus from the start. Either way if you really want to stay here, prove it by donating the after tax money to charity. Show us that you're so willing to stay that you'll pay us (the city/charity) to play here.

Otherwise take a hike

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

jamvan wrote:

go to another team and TANK!

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:

That does appear like the sexiest scenario (a la Yashin) doesn't it?

:####:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Umm, do we even need this thread now that it appears there's more than just smoke? If Murray is entertaining serious bids from three teams, it's just a matter of time before we sing "Oh Dany boy, the Kings, the Kings are ca-alling"

TheAvatar wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:

That does appear like the sexiest scenario (a la Yashin) doesn't it?

:####:

Not having to hear it from other teams fans will be nice. "LOL What's wrong with Ottawa, noone wants to play there" :blah: :blah: :blah:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum