GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murray speaks out about Heatley trade request

+17
asq2
duffyforever
rooneypoo
Acrobat
wprager
LeCaptain
Havlat9
SensGirl11
PKC
TeamRenzo
jamvan
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
Urkie
PTFlea
davetherave
shabbs
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

duffyforever wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Of course Heatley has more than one agent, so it could be internal strife.
What? He has more than one agent? Isn't that against NHLPA rules?

I know, I find it very odd. How does that work?

JP Barry and Stacey McAlpine work at the same agency that has Heatley as a client. He doesn't have two individual agents, per se, he hired their agency to represent him and I think the media just prints quotes from whoever they can get to answer their calls. Sometimes that is Barry, sometimes that is McAlpine. I don't think they necessarily have to divide the client list in half...
That makes sense...

His "spokespeople"... heh heh.

I wonder when we'll hear from Heatley...

Wink

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
duffyforever wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Of course Heatley has more than one agent, so it could be internal strife.

JP Barry and Stacey McAlpine work at the same agency that has Heatley as a client. He doesn't have two individual agents, per se, he hired their agency to represent him and I think the media just prints quotes from whoever they can get to answer their calls. Sometimes that is Barry, sometimes that is McAlpine. I don't think they necessarily have to divide the client list in half...
That makes sense...

His "spokespeople"... heh heh.

I wonder when we'll hear from Heatley...

Wink

when he gets traded, until then, he doesn't have the balls to confront Ottawa or Bryan Murray, the freaking coward.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Because McAlpine has absolute and utter Dung for brains. Go to the Team1200 archive and dig up his interview from last week.

Bad news. :p:

Murray speaks out about Heatley trade request - Page 8 CloustonGif

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

MurderOnIce wrote:Murray speaks out about Heatley trade request - Page 8 CloustonGif

Awesome, is that your own creation?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:Murray speaks out about Heatley trade request - Page 8 CloustonGif

he he he that is great.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3 Oh man, that's amazing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Love the steam coming out of the ears (although at first I thought it was a thought-cloud).

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Hahaha that is funny as hell.... good one.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
duffyforever wrote:
On a related note, Chris Kelly hosting a draft party in Ottawa at Locals? Awkward is the look on his face when he gets traded at the draft.

Laughing3

And Alex Picard at Boston Pizza. I think it would be worth attending either one to be there for the inevitable reaction... :****:

I think they should have chosen Fisher and Philips :^^^^:

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SF71 you just reminded me that I need to play GOW2 before the 3rd comes out.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:SF71 you just reminded me that I need to play GOW2 before the 3rd comes out.

there's a 3rd coming out? dang, what console? I better hurry and get 1 and 2 finished, got to get myself primed for 3.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:
marakh wrote:SF71 you just reminded me that I need to play GOW2 before the 3rd comes out.

there's a 3rd coming out? dang, what console? I better hurry and get 1 and 2 finished, got to get myself primed for 3.

Yep, on ps3 scheduled for spring 2010. ANd it looks nasty :drooling:
Look at the 2nd half of this video :****: :
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-god-of-war/51057

(sorry for the off-topic guys)

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

GOW.... I tought you meant Gears of War.... And then i coulndt get why it would be on ps3... Had me confused for a minute.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Yep, on ps3 scheduled for spring 2010. ANd it looks nasty :drooling:
Look at the 2nd half of this video :****: :
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-god-of-war/51057

(sorry for the off-topic guys)

that's okay, I do it all the time, which is why I created a gaming thread because I am always getting side barred like that lol.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

caissie_1 wrote:GOW.... I tought you meant Gears of War.... And then i coulndt get why it would be on ps3... Had me confused for a minute.

I use GeOW for Gears Smile

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:GOW.... I tought you meant Gears of War.... And then i coulndt get why it would be on ps3... Had me confused for a minute.

I use GeOW for Gears Smile

never played gears of war, but am open to all types of gaming experiences Smile

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Gears of War is an awsome game.... You should give it a go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum