GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

EJ Hradek and NHL Live Reporting Dany Heatley has requested a trade

+30
Flo The Action
Sp00nz
beerandsens
asq2
strachattack
andyman998
sennies1980
Mojo
KidKarlsson
Hayden
Hockeyhero22000
jamvan
BigRig
Riprock
TheAvatar
Phoenix30
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
Urkie
Dezza
PKC
LeCaptain
SensFan71
davetherave
dennycrane
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PTFlea
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I agree Phoenix. I definitely don't want big salary coming back. I want a high 1st rounder, prospect, and or Player depending on the package being offered.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Phoenix30 wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Well taking Penner back is a serious possibility if there are salary issues. If you put him in a similar situation like he had in Anahiem with Alfi and Spezza, you might get some decent production out of him.

That would be totally dependant on The Sens getting back the 10th overall, Eberle, Gagne, and perhaps Gilbert. Maybe send Lee or Picard the other way.

Thats just too much money to take back by adding Penner. Gilbert and Penner alone are 8.25. Add in Gagner at 1.625 then you need to resign him after next season and we are back at where we started with no cap space.

Penners play and work effort has also been on the decline since signing in Edmonton. Further Quinn has already put him on the hot seat for the upcoming season if he is still around. Sorry not sold on him.

Poor SpezzDispenser is going to be upset to see this still going lol, he never even wanted Penner to be considered as an actual offer, he was just throwing something out there theoretically, I misread him on that too to be honest, Edmonton might try to include him in a deal if one was to be made, but I am certain BM would say no just for that reason of cap space, especially with the cap to take a dive here in the next two seasons.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well it looks like the moment of truth is about to arrive. Will forumotion lock this thread on us?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Well it looks like the moment of truth is about to arrive. Will forumotion lock this thread on us?
I say no... there's no real reason to that I can think of...

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2503

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum