GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer Dany Heatley hits

+38
beerandsens
M_Christopher
beedub
SensGirl11
shabbs
Anshu
jawal
thekeyholespy
Hoags
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
Mojo
LeCaptain
pgood
Vandelay
Phoenix30
Sp00nz
Acrobat
TheAvatar
PKC
Tuk Tuk
Hobiesens
The Silfer Server
davetherave
Urkie
asq2
Snuh
wprager
strachattack
dennycrane
Sens4thecup
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
Hockeyhero22000
jamvan
PTFlea
42 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 54]

1Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is the big day, I think he's moving.

Let's shift convos here!

I think it's the Rangers personally and I think Dubinsky might be the centerpiece. I would push for one of the 2 Russian prospects, but would take Higgins in Dubinsky's place - for a 1st rounder next year.

Let the games begin. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total

2Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 pm

chez 106 reported some dany shopping .... Ahhhhh!

3Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:01 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:This is the big day, I think he's moving.

Let's shift convos here!

I think it's the Rangers personally and I think Dubinsky might be the centerpiece. I would push for one of the 2 Russian prospects, but would take Higgins in Dubinsky's place - for a 1st rounder next year.

I can guarantee you it's not Higgins. If it's the Rangers it will be Dubinsky and Zherdev or Callahan.
The Oilers might be offering the best packaage, but I can confirm Murray wants Penner (which I'm on the fence about) and Eberle with another roster player; perhaps Pouliot (if he's signed).

4Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i would take penner if eberle is part of that deal

5Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

jamvan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:This is the big day, I think he's moving.

Let's shift convos here!

I can guarantee you it's not Higgins. If it's the Rangers it will be Dubinsky and Zherdev or Callahan.
The Oilers might be offering the best packaage, but I can confirm Murray wants Penner (which I'm on the fence about) and Eberle with another roster player; perhaps Pouliot (if he's signed).

I can confirm that both of these deals will make me vomit if there isn't extra spice tossed into the mix, like at least 1 first rounder and a good prospect (from NYR) or a decent young, NHL-ready player like Gilbert (from EDM). (r5)

Dubinsky is a good starting point I guess, tho', as is Eberle.

6Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gilbert, Eberle, O'Sullivan would get Murray thinking probably.

7Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Gilbert, Eberle, O'Sullivan would get Murray thinking probably.

That is definitely more palatable.

Dustin f'ing Penner.

8Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:17 pm

rooneypoo wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Gilbert, Eberle, O'Sullivan would get Murray thinking probably.

That is definitely more palatable.

Dustin f'ing Penner.

yap

9Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

mckenzie on TSN seems to think it's edmonton and penner (cuz of BMhistory with him) i would also want eberle.. could we ad cogs? man i'd rather have edmonton as a trade partner...

10Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

McKenzie also mentioned a defenseman as well. Thoughts???

11Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sportsnet TV seems to think cogs and gagner are untouchables... ppffff... what do they want! we're not the Diddle garbage truck!

12Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

Shag it! If Murray has to fork over the 4 mill bonus, the price tag must certainly go up as well. I would also think that Vancouver has to be throwing their hat into the Heatley ring.

13Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens4thecup wrote:McKenzie also mentioned a defenseman as well. Thoughts???

what i've heard in the last 2 weeks from different news agencies is gilbert. i like gilbert but if we're gonna take some D can we not take Visnovsky or sourray? well maybe not with penner combined... unless they take smith? FingersCrossed

14Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens4thecup wrote:Shag it! If Murray has to fork over the 4 mill bonus, the price tag must certainly go up as well. I would also think that Vancouver has to be throwing their hat into the Heatley ring.

no, this would be happening tonight!

15Summer Dany Heatley hits Empty Re: Summer Dany Heatley hits Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:08 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

From the Sun..

A deal

For Dany Heatley is close to happening.
Needs his approval.
My belief is Edmonton _ possibly for Dustin Penner and either Tom Gilbert or Ladislav Smid.
Sharks, Rangers and Wild are also interested.
Naturally this can all still fall apart.
Bouwmeester just signed. Maybe Calgary will send D Dion Phaneuf to Ottawa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 54]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum