GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bryan Murray admits that he can't help but make trades

+11
Riprock
TeamRenzo
SensFan71
beedub
asq2
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
Urkie
davetherave
PTFlea
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:He's a tool for sure, but when he's on the ice, he's a threat as a puck-rusher. I miss that, that's all. I'd still do that exact trade 1000 times over.

he has had a few mental lapses in his own end, therefore the dubbing of uh-oh corvo, maybe that was a media fabrication though, ottawa media are horrible, and yes, I mean you buffet table Garrioch.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
he has had a few mental lapses in his own end, therefore the dubbing of uh-oh corvo, maybe that was a media fabrication though, ottawa media are horrible, and yes, I mean you buffet table Garrioch.

Those mental lapses were epic though. Like - a giveaway right in front of his net leading to a winning goal.

Meh...what can you say...I liked him here, but he didn't want to be here, so out you go. We'll move on. Looks like Campoli is very similar anyway.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Those mental lapses were epic though. Like - a giveaway right in front of his net leading to a winning goal.

Meh...what can you say...I liked him here, but he didn't want to be here, so out you go. We'll move on. Looks like Campoli is very similar anyway.

He never pulled a McCabe though, queue the highlights of the OT puck in his own net against Buffalo footage, that was a classic McCabe Leaf moment, I will never forget it.

Campoli seems to be happy, he is a bargain, 24, and sure the -20 was there, but it was the Islanders.

Thing Campoli doesn't have is the speed Corvo has great wheels. In the end though he didn't want to be here so... bye.

Our media does suck though, big time!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:Thing Campoli doesn't have is the speed Corvo has great wheels. In the end though he didn't want to be here so... bye.

count our lucky stars it isn't the montreal media, they love to run goalies out of town or cause them to chain smoke.

SensFan71 wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:Thing Campoli doesn't have is the speed Corvo has great wheels. In the end though he didn't want to be here so... bye.

count our lucky stars it isn't the montreal media, they love to run goalies out of town or cause them to chain smoke.

And they do it in two languages.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

And they do it in two languages.

ouch, touche, I didn't even consider that, but you are right.

Campolli's best asset is his speed, he is a rocket, I dont know where you got that Corvo is a better skater than Campolli.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought he was faster as well. It didn't look like it last night though.

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

The only newspaper writer i put any stock in is Stevenson. Garioch should write for a tabloid and Don Brenan is just a retard.

There are a couple good guys on the radio, Steve Loyd and Jason York seem to have leveled heads on their shoulders.

Aside from them i completely agree. Still better than Montreal media tho Razz

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

Neely4Life wrote:Campolli's best asset is his speed, he is a rocket, I dont know where you got that Corvo is a better skater than Campolli.

Im liking what i've seen of Campoli so far. If he can become Corvo without the uh oh I'll be happy.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sp00nz wrote:

The only newspaper writer i put any stock in is Stevenson. Garioch should write for a tabloid and Don Brenan is just a retard.

There are a couple good guys on the radio, Steve Loyd and Jason York seem to have leveled heads on their shoulders.

what about K.Lee??? Razz Razz Razz 🤡

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

Flo The Action wrote:
Sp00nz wrote:

what about K.Lee??? Razz Razz Razz 🤡

The only thing i liked about Lee is that when I'd bash him on his blogs he'd always message me to defend himself.

Always good for a chuckle

Don't forget that Stevenson was responsible for that Heatley-Clouston debacle...He's no pulitzer worthy writer himself....

Really the only Ottawa sports writer worth reading is Scanlan.
Warren is palatable and Panzeri is decent (although he doesn't pay nearly enough attention and frequently gets facts wrong.) Each of the Sun writers are Sun writers for a reason........

cash wrote:Don't forget that Stevenson was responsible for that Heatley-Clouston debacle...He's no pulitzer worthy writer himself....

Warren is palatable and Panzeri is decent (although he doesn't pay nearly enough attention and frequently gets facts wrong.) Each of the Sun writers are Sun writers for a reason........

That was crap. He should have retracted that crap and apologized. He lost credibility for that.

Brennan is a twat. I argued with him before. Useless.

Garrioch plain makes things up.

The other guys Baines and whoever, I don't even know what they do...

The Sun is a turd wipe. It really would have potential with somne responsible and even handed journalism.

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

cash wrote:Don't forget that Stevenson was responsible for that Heatley-Clouston debacle...He's no pulitzer worthy writer himself....

Yeah I should mentioned Scanlan. Its not that I have a lot of respect for Stevenson or any of them, just what those two i see as being the biggest fish in a small pond.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:

That was crap. He should have retracted that crap and apologized. He lost credibility for that.

Brennan is a twat. I argued with him before. Useless.

Garrioch plain makes things up.

The other guys Baines and whoever, I don't even know what they do...

The Sun is a turd wipe. It really would have potential with somne responsible and even handed journalism.

But they do have the Sun Girls, oh the blessed Sun Girls, best part of their paper I am sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum