GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bryan Murray admits that he can't help but make trades

+11
Riprock
TeamRenzo
SensFan71
beedub
asq2
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
Urkie
davetherave
PTFlea
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

beedub wrote:
I wouldn't give diddle for Bowmeester. He's going to sign for like 8 million bucks over the 8-10 years. Do yo really want your cap spread that thin?

Yes please Bee. Yes please...I tell ya, I'll make a whole bunch of Chris Kelly go away to have J-Bo.

Please... :bounce:

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:Or let's find revealing pictures of Dale Tallon and then use them to convince him to trade us Duncan Keith. Razz

now you are talking, let's see what DTR can find us lol, nothing better than blackmail to get what you want, we will get the pictures delivered anonymously to BM, then he can start pulling the strings on Dave Tallon lol. maybe we can convince them to take Schubert in return for a bag of pucks and a couple of puck bunnies.

As for any player in Philadelphia, would only want two players from that team, their names are Carter and Richards, can we afford them? no, so let's move on lol.

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

Hockey Buzz is reporting that the Sens are in talks with a Western Confernece team to land an all-star d-man.

Anyone care to speculate who it might be?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Pronger is what Jordo thinks, all credit to him for cracking that one.

SensFan71 wrote:
asq2 wrote:Or let's find revealing pictures of Dale Tallon and then use them to convince him to trade us Duncan Keith. Razz

now you are talking, let's see what DTR can find us lol, nothing better than blackmail to get what you want, we will get the pictures delivered anonymously to BM, then he can start pulling the strings on Dave Tallon lol. maybe we can convince them to take Schubert in return for a bag of pucks and a couple of puck bunnies.

As for any player in Philadelphia, would only want two players from that team, their names are Carter and Richards, can we afford them? no, so let's move on lol.

I'd take JVR, as well as Sbisa and Coburn. Carter and Richards are pretty well untouchable in Philly though.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone hear that Philly has interest in Heatley? To me that makes little sense, cause aren't they looking at moving salary in hopes of solving their goaltending and defence issues, much like Ottawa?

It pains me to think that we might have ~$25 million tied up in 4 forwards.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:Anyone hear that Philly has interest in Heatley? To me that makes little sense, cause aren't they looking at moving salary in hopes of solving their goaltending and defence issues, much like Ottawa?

Precisely why you move 7 million of it when you have a chance. Once this cap starts to drop, and there is no way it continues to go up, you won't be able to have a Heatley,Spezza , fisher and Alfie on the books together. Same in Pittsburgh with Malkin,Crosby,Staal etc. Same in Washington with Ovechkin, Semin, Backstrom and Green, now, it's a little different, as Semin and Backstrom have not got their money deals yet. Semin is this summer though, I do believe

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:
Dash wrote:Anyone hear that Philly has interest in Heatley? To me that makes little sense, cause aren't they looking at moving salary in hopes of solving their goaltending and defence issues, much like Ottawa?

Precisely why you move 7 million of it when you have a chance. Once this cap starts to drop, and there is no way it continues to go up, you won't be able to have a Heatley,Spezza , fisher and Alfie on the books together. Same in Pittsburgh with Malkin,Crosby,Staal etc. Same in Washington with Ovechkin, Semin, Backstrom and Green, now, it's a little different, as Semin and Backstrom have not got their money deals yet. Semin is this summer though, I do believe

ONe more year.

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

I've heard rumblings of an Ottawa/Pittsburgh deal - something "big". Only thing is that I can't come up with anything that would work for both teams that doesn't involve Staal, or Gonchar (and I can't see them giving up either...)

I dont want staal anyway.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

No interest in Staal and Whitney.

Love Kris Letang, but he's not moving for anything we have to offer in all likelyhood, and I'd be concerned that with Letang, Karlsson and Campoli we'd be building a blue-line that stature-wise compares to a pee-wee team.

Yeah ^ we're in danger of building ourselves (our back end specifically) into another regular season team...

Not sure why you don't want Staal, though...Jordan, that is...I'll take J.Staal at 4 for the next 4 any day. Give him proper wingers and he can be a force on both sides of the puck.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

asq2 wrote:No interest in Staal and Whitney.

Love Kris Letang, but he's not moving for anything we have to offer in all likelyhood, and I'd be concerned that with Letang, Karlsson and Campoli we'd be building a blue-line that stature-wise compares to a pee-wee team.

What about the other Staal? Did anyone catch the shot of Murray and Rutherford at the morning skate?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

they were exchanging "uh-oh" corvo jokes.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

It looks that Eric Staal is having a bit of an off year.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:It looks that Eric Staal is having a bit of an off year.

we have seen that this year with heater and spezz, so carolina will be very forgiving with staal.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

man, did Staal ever look pissy last night...

What's the matter Staal? Things not going your way? LOL

Cronie wrote:man, did Staal ever look pissy last night...

What's the matter Staal? Things not going your way? LOL
Maybe he cares, which is why it doesn't look familiar to us Senator fans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum