GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm Dec. 3rd, 2008

+12
Vandelay
mattshock
Number Twenty Nine
jamvan
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
smash88
shabbs
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Unbelievable penalty killing and goal tending!!!!! GO SENS GO!!!!!

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Goal by Brendan Bell!!!! PP marker.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

smash88 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Game is on TSN tonight in HD! Sweet.

Sweet glorious HD... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HD.

Dammit! That's an extra $8.95/month that I refuse to hand over. Of course it's cheaper than those PPV games last year (if I could cancel after 1 month) and I'd get a few more HD goodies. Tempting.
Once you go HD.... you can't go back. Watching SD brings a tear to my eyes now...

LOL.. I finally sprung for a PVR.. Man i'll cry if I ever go back.. These things are a friggin beauty! LOL I've been recording stuff left right and center.. Rewind.. Pause.. OMG it's beautiful!

Thanks to all who "convinced" me that it was worth it.. It totally is!

So I guess it's the same as HD, once you go , you can't go back..

You ... mean ... it's not a ... HD PVR? Man, I feel for you, even though you don't know how much you're suffering.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Unbelievable penalty killing and goal tending!!!!! GO SENS GO!!!!!

Bit of luck, a big bag of grit.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Haven't seen much (started watching just after Alfie's marker. Winch got into two gihts and still managed 4 shots on goal? Donovan has 5. Crowd'll be chanting "Pizza" if they score another one.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:You ... mean ... it's not a ... HD PVR? Man, I feel for you, even though you don't know how much you're suffering.
We should introduce him to DHC.

Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:You ... mean ... it's not a ... HD PVR? Man, I feel for you, even though you don't know how much you're suffering.

Wink

Yep. BTW, I just got a "demerit" from 57. I was bad. I posted a reply which had an off-topic remark (semi-off-topic). I guess he must have been having a tough day with his kids or something.

Where is everyone? Delirious from the win? Singing Ole Ole in a drunken stupor?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BEAUTY marker by Donovan. Wow! Sens win 5-1. Great game all around for them. Auld was amazing. They gotta keep this kind of play going...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Wink

Yep. BTW, I just got a "demerit" from 57. I was bad. I posted a reply which had an off-topic remark (semi-off-topic). I guess he must have been having a tough day with his kids or something.

Yeah, they run a tight ship over there. I've only had one demerit. Those mods are quick though. But it works well and nothing gets out of hand.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What's going on with Spezza in face offs? He was 18% tonight (2 of 11). I've been saying for a while that he'd been slipping, but it's getting really really bad. Donovan -- 7 shots on goal! If Heater had done that there would have been free pizza for everyone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Wink

Yeah, they run a tight ship over there. I've only had one demerit. Those mods are quick though. But it works well and nothing gets out of hand.

I had one early on. I posted a link an a price. What a crime. Then I had another warning from an over-eager newbie mod, which was overturned. They are so organized it's scary. Bordering on Faschism. But it's a great place to learn stuff.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

And how about that fan who fell from L300 to L200? Dung man...

wprager wrote:What's going on with Spezza in face offs? He was 18% tonight (2 of 11). I've been saying for a while that he'd been slipping, but it's getting really really bad. Donovan -- 7 shots on goal! If Heater had done that there would have been free pizza for everyone.

Haha I told you that last game at home. He had a better game tonight though, can't really focus on the faceoffs tonight. He still looks confused out there when he has the puck though, he doesnt know what to do with it. His play without the puck tonight was pretty good and much better then the last few games.

Did Kovulchuk come off the ice tonight?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Which one of you fell from the 300s to the 200s? Suspect

Good game all around. I really have very little to say in a negative way.

Just one little critisism for Hartsburg: When you have Vermette on the ice - let him take the face offs. Not Fisher. Vermette. Crying

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hezuz, Kovalchuk had a 4:25 shift when Atlanta got the 5 on 3s. 4 minutes and 25 seconds. 🇳🇴

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:And how about that fan who fell from L300 to L200? Dung man...

What happened?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
marakh wrote:And how about that fan who fell from L300 to L200? Dung man...

What happened?

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AuHvTHwDg_azNX6EK2WBzoMJfwM6?slug=ap-senators-fanfalls&prov=ap&type=lgns

Apparently this guy tripped over a purse, flipped over three rows and down to the 200s. He crashed onto a woman who has a neck injury, but nothing sever according to that. We must have been out for a smoke when it happened.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Hezuz, Kovalchuk had a 4:25 shift when Atlanta got the 5 on 3s. 4 minutes and 25 seconds. 🇳🇴

Albeit with a time-out in-between.

Still, who else do you put out on a powerplay? They needed a goal there to get back in it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum