GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB Empty Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Right now the scoreboard is not showing the Sens game. If there is supposed to be a scrollbar I'm not seeing it. The blue border is cutting off the last letter in "Send to a friend" as well as the date number (all I see is "Sat, November ").

P.S. Is there a sticky thread somewhere to post issues like this one? There used to be a Suggestions thread, but I'm not sure where that was (or whether that's the appropriate thread for this).

2Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB Empty Re: Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:53 pm

wprager wrote:Right now the scoreboard is not showing the Sens game. If there is supposed to be a scrollbar I'm not seeing it. The blue border is cutting off the last letter in "Send to a friend" as well as the date number (all I see is "Sat, November ").

P.S. Is there a sticky thread somewhere to post issues like this one? There used to be a Suggestions thread, but I'm not sure where that was (or whether that's the appropriate thread for this).

I see it. You do have to scroll down to see it though.

3Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB Empty Re: Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:46 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock34 wrote:
wprager wrote:Right now the scoreboard is not showing the Sens game. If there is supposed to be a scrollbar I'm not seeing it. The blue border is cutting off the last letter in "Send to a friend" as well as the date number (all I see is "Sat, November ").

That's the thing, I have no scrollbar. The right-hand-side is cut off by the blue frame. I just checked in IE, and the there's more space allocated to the scoreboard widget.

4Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB Empty Re: Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:21 am

wprager wrote:
hemlock34 wrote:

That's the thing, I have no scrollbar. The right-hand-side is cut off by the blue frame. I just checked in IE, and the there's more space allocated to the scoreboard widget.

This site does some weird stuff that's for sure. I use FF at home and IE at work, and on IE most of the time I cannot see any of the buttons (quote, p.m., profile etc). In firefox, everything seems to come up just fine. Who knows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum