GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can't read the scoreboard

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I can't read the scoreboard Empty I can't read the scoreboard Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:31 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's bad enough when the game is still on and both teams names are in white on whatever that background colour is (supposed to be ice, isn't it), but when the game is over and the winner is "highlighted" in green, I cannot read the team name at all. And I can't select the text with the mouse to highlight it.

The rest of it is difficult to read, but the green team name is impossible.

Is there any way to change the options on that widget or are we stuck with it the way it is?

2I can't read the scoreboard Empty Re: I can't read the scoreboard Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:05 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

What widgit are you talking about? If there's on on this site I can't see it (half the site doesn't load for me).

3I can't read the scoreboard Empty Re: I can't read the scoreboard Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:54 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

mattbond wrote:What widgit are you talking about? If there's on on this site I can't see it (half the site doesn't load for me).

Usually just below "Church of Alfie" but doesn't seem to work with IE (I use Firefox at home).

4I can't read the scoreboard Empty Re: I can't read the scoreboard Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:06 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
mattbond wrote:What widgit are you talking about? If there's on on this site I can't see it (half the site doesn't load for me).

Usually just below "Church of Alfie" but doesn't seem to work with IE (I use Firefox at home).

yeah I know exactly what your talking about... I don't see it here at work, but at home I do.. and once the team name goes green it's impossible to read!

5I can't read the scoreboard Empty Re: I can't read the scoreboard Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:07 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either.

PS, Church of Alfie is a good time.

6I can't read the scoreboard Empty Re: I can't read the scoreboard Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:38 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For those that can actually see the widget: Is this better?

- Unknown Author

7I can't read the scoreboard Empty Re: I can't read the scoreboard Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:51 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:For those that can actually see the widget: Is this better?

Much.

8I can't read the scoreboard Empty Re: I can't read the scoreboard Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:05 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Woohoo. An easy fix :D

- Unknown Author

9I can't read the scoreboard Empty Re: I can't read the scoreboard Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:For those that can actually see the widget: Is this better?

Awesome!

10I can't read the scoreboard Empty Re: I can't read the scoreboard Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:35 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Woohoo the pragman is pleased :D

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum