GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund!

+10
tim1_2
spader
LethalLehner
wprager
Ev
SDH89
Oglethorpe
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SunGarrioch Bruce Garrioch
Leeder said new scoreboard will be in the next 2 years.

It is with great sadness that the Sens may have to wait until after the All-Star game to provide it's fans with a new scoreboard. Dig deep people and let see if we can help our Billionaire buddy not make a complete embarrassment out of Ottawa in the event that the current POS scoreboard be shown to the elites of the NHL world.

Donations will be much appreciated and will go a long way to helping our cash strapped friend Eugene Melnyk.

Thank for your time.

2Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The realistic timeline will be right before the ASG from what I've heard.

3Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:11 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Marshy would have made a donation if The Gene hadn't robbed him of his livelihood.

4Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Marshy would have made a donation if The Gene hadn't robbed him of his livelihood.

Marshy isn't that bitter. He's already committed a looney from what I've heard.

5Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:The realistic timeline will be right before the ASG from what I've heard.
They need a 2-3 week window for installation. The building can't be used during that time. How about some time in April or May.

6Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oglethorpe wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:The realistic timeline will be right before the ASG from what I've heard.
They need a 2-3 week window for installation. The building can't be used during that time. How about some time in April or May.

Wow, really? They need that long to being a scoreboard in and hang it from the rafters?

7Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:22 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Wow, what a joke. Our current one has to be one of the most dated in the league, my TV in my living room is probably bigger. We're hosting the All-Star game, don't we want to impress?

8Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:

Wow, really? They need that long to being a scoreboard in and hang it from the rafters?

It will probably require a whole new sound system and upgrades to software and so on. So I could see it taking a while.

9Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cussing Sens are cheap pricks. Where's the giveaways this season?

10Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:49 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Cussing Sens are cheap pricks. Where's the giveaways this season?

Shall I put you down for a fin or a sawbuck?

11Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll pledge a couple Sacajawea dollars.

12Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'll pledge a couple Sacajawea dollars.

We'll need to put that towards a proper tote board to track all donations.

13Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'll pledge a couple Sacajawea dollars.

We'll need to put that towards a proper tote board to track all donations.

Can we use a big thermometer instead?

14Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:

You missed Oggie's joke completely.

15Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Empty Re: Get the Sens a new scoreboard fund! Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:59 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Not sure if someone mentioned this already but I was on the season ticket holder call today and the question was asked about the new scoreboard. They said that the RFP is out now but that they want to take their time in making their selection. They said we should have one in 2-3 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum