GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW SCOREBOARD GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 27, 2011

+11
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Hoags
Jordo
LethalLehner
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Hobiesens
wprager
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY: Montreal @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 27, 2011

NEW SCOREBOARD GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 LargeNEW SCOREBOARD GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 AtNEW SCOREBOARD GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 Large

Coverage:
TV: RDS (HD) SNET-E
Radio: Team1200
Internet: http://livetv.ru/en

The Sens finished their last game before Christmas by relying almost exclusively on the great play of the one player not on vacation early. Matrix was excellent and was the main reason we got a point out of that game.

Next up is a reeling Habs team who is looking like they made a huge mistake in getting rid of Jacque Martin. They're in a tailspin that I just don't see getting better and the added political pressure of hiring a uni-lingual English coach will only add to the issues in Montreal right now. This one looks like an easy 2 points but the Sens better not take this desperate team lightly. Also how could they live it down on "New Scoreboard" night? Wink

Latest updates:
Michalek draws back into the lineup, his first game since December 13.
Chris Phillips is out "day-to-day" with a minor injury. That's his first game missed since Groundhog Day 2008.

OTTAWA (17-14-5)
Goals leader: Milan Michalek (19)
Assists leader: Erik Karlsson (29)
Points leader: Jason Spezza (37)

Ottawa SUN Projected lines:

FORWARDS
Milan Michalek-Jason Spezza-Daniel Alfredsson
Nick Foligno-Kyle Turris-Bobby Butler
Colin Greening-Zack Smith-Chris Neil
Erik Condra-Zenon Konopka-Kaspars Daugavins

DEFENCE
Jared Cowen-Erik Karlsson
Filip Kuba-Sergei Gonchar
Brian Lee-Matt Carkner

GOALIES
Craig Anderson
Alex Auld

Montreal (13-16-7)
Goals leader: ERIK COLE (13)
Assists leader: TOMAS PLEKANEC (20)
Points leader: TOMAS PLEKANEC (27)

Ottawa SUN Projected Lines:

CANADIENS

FORWARDS
Michael Cammeleri-David Desharnais-Louie Leblanc
Erik Cole-Lars Eller-Max Pacioretty
Andrei Kostitsyn-Tomas Plekanec-Travis Moen
Mathieu Darche-Petteri Nokelainen-Mike Bluden

DEFENCE
Josh Gorges-P.K. Subban
Raphael Diaz-Hal Gill
Tomas Kaberle-Alexei Emelin

GOALIES
Carey Price
Peter Budaj

NHL Game Day Preview: http://senators.nhl.com/club/preview.htm?id=2011020531

TSN Ice Chips for Ottawa: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-senators

TSN Ice Chips for Montreal: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-canadiens

GO SENS GO!!!!

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's crush these English-speaking heathens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I expect a full report on how good the victory looked on the new scoreboard screen by all here who will be at this game. :D

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Out with the old ....

NEW SCOREBOARD GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 5904146

... in with the new

NEW SCOREBOARD GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 5913056

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Getting tight. Buffalo won last night, putting them 2 points behind us with a game in hand. Devils lost, keeping them tied with us in point and now with only 1 game in hand. Even a loser point will put the Sens ahead of New Jersey.

Leafs play the Panthers, who will certainly want to get rid of that awful taste in their mouths from the pre-Christmas shellacking by the Bruins.

And the once mighty Penguins are facing the suddenly warm (can'tbring myself around to saying hot) Hurricanes, winners of two in a row and registering at least a point in 5 of its last 6 games. A win by the Sens and Hurricanes will put Ottawa just 3 points behind Pittsburgh. Dare to dream!

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

New scoreboard raised with skaters on the ice...

http://t.co/NPl6lqbH

Edit: Now embedded:

NEW SCOREBOARD GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 AhrqiOrCQAEAXcY

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pretty much everything but the mail screens is missing -- the Corporate Sponsor logos (corners) the upper/lower LED rings, the venue ID and the Sponsored Underbelly. They would have to lower it to put those on, which means covering the ice surface. I doubt they would have it in place for tonight and, unless they work on it overnight, for the Skills Competition, either.

NEW SCOREBOARD GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 ScotiabankPlaceNewScoreboardOttawaSenatorsSensTownBlog

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Phillips not playing tonight -- day to day.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hmm. Lee in I guess. Honestly not that worried about it.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Prages: can you edit the GDT to take Philips Out and put Lee in? I'm on my phone.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Time to STOMP SOME SMURFS!!!!!

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

GO SENS GO!!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hopefully Habs killah Alfie pots his 400th goal tonight.

All hail The Alfie.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

First post updated. This will be the first game Phillips will miss since Groundhog Day 2008.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Hopefully Habs killah Alfie pots his 400th goal tonight.

All hail The Alfie.

I want him to pot two, so he can then point at the 401 on the new scoreboard as if to hint "We're gunning for you next."

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The new scoreboard will go live at 7:30. What's the over/under on glitches?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum