GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+3
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 29]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Brad Treliving is well on his way to doing the same in Toronto

Leaf fans already chasing Klingberg out of town

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why did someone lock the Ottawa thread?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

There are two threads The locked one is an old one that got too long I think. Maybe the second one also got locked?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It’s still locked.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Prags’ threads don’t lock at 20 pages

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Annoying that Toronto keeps getting away with the LTIR nonsense. Imo next collective agreement should address this.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Drysdale and a 2nd rounder for Gauthier.

Pretty big trade for mid season

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I realize Drysdale has missed a lot of development time but Gauthier hasn't played a minute of pro. This could very well turn into great trade for Philly in the end.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Ryan Reaves is saying he's been healthy for weeks but won't be taken off the LTIR.

We got fined a 1st rd pick for not disclosing publicly available information. Why aren't the Leafs getting nailed for continual circumvention of the cap, which includes blatantly lying to league officials, the NHLPA and insurance reps?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What’s the deal with C hart?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So 5 players from the WJC Canadian team have to surrender to London police.

I expect Formenton will be one, anyone hear who the other 4 are? I imagine Carter Hart is an other from the news yesterday.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:So 5 players from the WJC Canadian team have to surrender to London police.

I expect Formenton will be one, anyone hear who the other 4 are? I imagine Carter Hart is an other from the news yesterday.

Formenton has left his team in Switzerland. Mike McLeod, Cal Foote, Hart and Dube are the rumored other 4. NJ granted McLeod and Foote leave, same with Hart and Dube

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The original complaint named 8 players. Did the London Police dismiss charges against the other three or are they still investigating? And what happened to the Hockey Canada investigation or was their part of it just to sit and wait for the London Police? And, lastly, the initial complain (filed 2 days after the incident) was dismissed by London Police. So is the axe going to fall on those who did the initial "investigation"?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry, not "dismissed charges" as no-one has been charged yet (let alone convicted). This is going to drag on for a while, yet.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:The original complaint named 8 players.  Did the London Police dismiss charges against the other three or are they still investigating?  And what happened to the Hockey Canada investigation or was their part of it just to sit and wait for the London Police?  And, lastly, the initial complain (filed 2 days after the incident) was dismissed by London Police.  So is the axe going to fall on those who did the initial "investigation"?

The 5 have to surrender themselves for sexual assault charges. That’s not for questioning. My guess is the process is further along.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Im not sure what all the information is saying but I’m relieved Batherson isn’t one of them.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Sounds like Mark Stone will be back just in time for the playoffs

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Sounds like Mark Stone will be back just in time for the playoffs

How surprising.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum