GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+3
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 29]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Egad. Columbus 6.5M over the cap now. Pennies on the dollar for sure

Bjorkstrand ($5.4M cap hit) traded to the Kraken for picks. That leaves 14 forwards, 8D and 2 goalies. Still nearly $1M over the cap and their bottom 3D are all under $1M. Eric Robinson makes $1.6M so that makes him a possible trade bait.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

All (well,mostly) because they brought in Gudbranson at $4M x 4.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Boom Tkachuk traded and signed for 8 years. Sounds like St. Louis wasn’t the only place he’d signed long term for

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder what Sam Bennett feels about being reunited with Tkachuk.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Florida will still have to get bellow the cap by about 4 mill and they’re already 13 forwards and 7 D deep.
Won’t be easy.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:Boom Tkachuk traded and signed for 8 years. Sounds like St. Louis wasn’t the only place he’d signed long term for

I'm just glad he didn't go to St. Louis all their fans can finally stop that the Tkachuks are going there for a while now

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Florida got fleeced. Wow. Huberdeau, Weegar and a 1st.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Florida will still have to get bellow the cap by about 4 mill and they’re already 13 forwards and 7 D deep.
Won’t be easy.

Move Hornquist for FC and you're done.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Huberdeau must have said he's not re-signing. He's girl 1 year left and then UFA. Is Calgary just a place holder until the Habs have cap room? They've got Dadonov and Byron gone after this season. That's $8.4M. They would need to clear a little over $1M to fit Huberdeau in at the trade deadline.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

What a trade. That's nuts

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I don't think it really moves the needle for Calgary. Maybe it replaces some of Tkachuks production but they still never replaced gaudreau. Wenger and Hub are on expiring contracts. I wonder if they look to flip them both for more assets. I feel like it'll be another year of Calgary being in no man's land

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’d like to see what are the conditions on the 1st.
If huberdeau doesn’t resign then that’s bad for Calgary.i don’t even know that weegar is necessarily there to start the season. There’s too many Dmen in Calgary. They’ll have to trade one or two of their Dmen.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Florida will still have to get bellow the cap by about 4 mill and they’re already 13 forwards and 7 D deep.
Won’t be easy.

5 million for a guy that plays now in the bottom 6. Not as easily said than done

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:
Won’t be easy.

5 million for a guy that plays now in the bottom 6. Not as easily said than done
They should try to move Bob. That solves a lot of their issues

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:
Won’t be easy.

Plenty of teams still below the floor by quite a bit. They would take on Hornqvist for picks/prospects. Same applies to Zaitsev -- Anaheim are short on D and need to add about $12M (on top of Silfverberg coming off IR). They only have one RFA to re-sign -- Lundestrom. They could definitely use Zaitsev.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 29]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum