GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#20: Penguins @ Senators: 7:00 PM, Nov 17

+3
SeawaySensFan
wprager
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

20th game.  The roller coaster continues.  The STRUGGLING Penguins come to town.  Matt Murray vs Matrix.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, there's the GDT. I was about to get one up myself.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You gonna fix that?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hate the Penguins. Can't stand Crosby or Malkin. Wasn't a big fan of Mario back then. Who was the guy that used to stick his knee out so the time - Ulf Samuelsson. I kinda liked Kasparaitis, dirty little player but would have loved him on my team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Alright, guess you're not going to fix it so I'll do it. You're cut off the : after the Mtx so the Matrix emoticon did not come through.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:20th game.  The roller coaster continues.  The STRUGGLING Penguins come to town.  Matt Murray vs Matrix.

A merciless beatdown of $hittsburgh is just what the doctor ordered. Let's do this.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Penguins sit last in the East. Only the LA Kings have fewer points in the standings in the entire league. How the mighty have fallen.

Senators are 4 points out of a playoff spot. With Tkachuk and Smith back, and Pageau skating, we could have a legitimate shot at getting to the playoffs. I hear Chara is out 4-6 weeks (they have 5 D injured), Montreal is struggling. Thete are three other teams stress off us, but we could be ahead of all three tonight.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I could go for the sens beating those flightless birds

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I could go for the sens beating those flightless birds

This.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well that American Anthem was something else.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ryan just won a foot race! It was Maatta who's probably the slowest Penguin, but still. He was well behind and caught and passed him.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens nowbhave second most goals in league

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They were second behind Tampa before their 4 days off, weren't they? Scoring is not a problem. Have to say that offense is much more balanced than when it was all on Karlsson. Powerplay is nowhere near as predictable.

I'd love to see them get a little more in-your-face in their own crease. I realize that's not Wideman's forte, or Chabot's, or Lajoie's and so on. Harpur has size but rarely uses it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, Pittsburgh is a hot mess right now. Murray had zero confidence, Malkin looks like a big spoiled kid (mind you, he always looked that way), Kessel is frustrated, and the once future stars already lost without Crosby. Their stars are not getting any younger. If they don't get stellar goaltending they are a lottery team.

Meanwhile, let's not sugarcoat it. Anderson wasn't very good. Ok, he didn't see that first goal (didn't like the (over)reaction from him. That 3rd goal was cringe worthy. The analyst tried to cover for him saying he was anticipating a tip in front and was playing the tip and not the puck. What? It was a bad goal. Thank goodness Duchene was there to restore the 3 goal lead.

What was Boro saying to Oleksiak during their roughing? "I thought Penny was terrific in the Olympics"?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I missed the game, but the highlights indicate the Pens got stoned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum