GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#30: Penguins @ Senators: 7:00 PM, Dec 8

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's hard to care after watching those last two lacklustre performances.  I believe we have back-to-backs with Boston in town on Sunday for a 5pm start.  McKenna will get one of these games.  Nick Paul should be in the lineup with Duchene out and we might be missing Bobby too.  

Max Lajoie might be back on D.

Last edited by tim1_2 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My brother in law can't go so he's giving me his Club Bell tickets. Score!

There last time I saw the Penguins was the come back from 0-3 during the Hamburglar run. That one is still the best game I've ever seen live. The crowd noise growing like a tidal wave when they were rushing up ice with Stone burying the winner was fantastic.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, a Bobby got his bell rung pretty good.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:My brother in law can't go so he's giving me his Club Bell tickets. Score!  

There last time I saw the Penguins was the come back from 0-3 during the Hamburglar run. That one is still the best game I've ever seen live. The crowd noise growing like a tidal wave when they were rushing up ice with Stone burying the winner was fantastic.  
I hope they make it worth it for you

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If nothing else, the buffet is fantastic.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds like Duchene will be out for quite a while. One sorry, but Paul is not going to be nearly enough. We need some of the bottom feeders (Pyatt, Paajarvi, Boedker) to rotate in and out of the lineup with the likes of Brown, Balcers and Chlapik. Actually Chlapik should be taking over Pyatt permanently.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How many games are they playing tonight? Looks like there's two identical threads.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just saw Mendes walk by. Wife goes, "Who?"

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

6 rows back from the glass, right behind the faceoff circle to the left of the Pens goal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GDT#30: Penguins @ Senators: 7:00 PM, Dec 8 Img_2011

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

5 minutes on 5 shots on goal against. On Pace for 60.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

16 shots on goal after 20. Woof!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Didn't they make a rule a while back about having your jersey tucked in? Letang has his tucked in all the way in the back.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, that's a surprising win

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It really should have been over in the first. Then they came on in the second half and it should have been 2-0 on Smith's goal. Smith shut down Crosby and scored a goal.

Waivers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum