GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Penguins @ Senators - Nov 16, 2017, 7:30pm

+3
tim1_2
Ev
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A Sens Game. A Trap Game. Ere the sun rises!

Ryan, in his interview with Mendes, yesterday, mentioned "trap" and "let-down" at least two times. Those returning from Sweden aren't yet back to their routine sleep/play cycles and those who are rejoining the team (by all accounts both Ryan and Boro are ready to go) aren't in game shape. This could get ugly in a hurry.

On the other hand the Penguins are third worst in the league at combined team +/- thanks to being blown out a number of times in-between winning some close games.

So, chances are we will see a blow-out game tonight.

Ryan and Duchene have been skating together since Matt was 17, never mind the 10 year gap since then. Hopefully the two develop some chemistry in a hurry.

Anderson will be in goal. Assuming Murray in for the Pens.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is not a trap game.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I expect a fine effort against the Penguins tonight. The game against Arizona this weekend might be more of a problem.

The Pens have been all over the map this season, so it’s hard to know what to expect from them. Hopefully someone runs Crysby into Murray and ends both their careers.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Looking forward to this one. Here's to hoping our top two lines score 4-5 on Murray tonight.

I still think Pageau ends up playing with Duch and Ryan at some point tonight. I guess we'll see what happens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd love to see Pageau with Ryan and Duchene.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:I'd love to see Pageau with Ryan and Duchene.

I honestly consider Pageau as a top six player. He's proven that he can score big goals and elevates his game when playing with good players.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I'd love to see Pageau with Ryan and Duchene.

I honestly consider Pageau as a top six player. He's proven that he can score big goals and elevates his game when playing with good players.

problem is, I bet Boucher loves him as a C.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pageau is a great centre and should be left at centre. His work ethic, physicality, and terrific defense are exactly what you want from a C.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah I’d keep Pageau down the middle. No reason to move him to wing

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I agree but there's no denying his ability and chemistry with Ryan. And Duchene/Ryan may need a more defensively responsible forward on their line

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think pageau would be neat on that line as a lw

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:I think pageau would be neat on that line as a lw

If you were to ever put a line with those three guys you’d probably have Pageau centering it.
But still, I’ll keep him on the 3rd line.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pretty even game for the most part. Oh well I expected a loss tbh.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I thought we might win looking at the first. Duchene was all over the place. He looked like he wanted his first goal. Oh well. Arizona won tonight so maybe they don’t come in really funning for a win. We should have this on Saturday.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We make Murray look great all the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum