GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Devils @ Senators - Oct 19 2017, 7:30PM

+2
PTFlea
tim1_2
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The red hot New Jersey Devils are in town to face our mighty Senatores. The Devils are 5-1. Ottawa has yet to win at home.

I assume the goalies will be Anderson and Schneider. Boro's out, so Boucher will go with 12F/6D, meaning Logan Brown gets back into the lineup.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Let's go Brown!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tumbleweed

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This'll be a tough one. The Devils have no pressure on at all, are relaxed, are playing a run and gun brand with a top goaltender.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There young defenceman, Will Butcher, has 9 assists. Then they have a bunch of other young guys putting up points, including Nico Hischier. Their powerplay is #1 in the league, 30%, but their PK is 24th at 77%. Could be a high-scoring affair.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:There young defenceman, Will Butcher, has 9 assists.  Then they have a bunch of other young guys putting up points, including Nico Hischier.  Their powerplay is #1 in the league, 30%, but their PK is 24th at 77%.  Could be a high-scoring affair.

I think the Sens gameplan will be to absolutely blanket them in the neutral zone, not allowing them to play the fun style of game they want. It'll be interesting though.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:tumbleweed

It’s been so busy at work lately, I barely have work to check in. I usually check in in the evening.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So is anybody else not too down with the Chartwell advertising in front of the senators bench? Facepalm Laugh1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bah.....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hope we don't miss by a point. Gotta close that out, horrific third and for the two millionth time, start Karlsson in OT, what are you doing?

Diddle

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

they wanted karlsson out against Hall.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle the matchups in OT

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Diddle the matchups in OT

Meh they lost because of Anderson and Stone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Diddle the matchups in OT

Meh they lost because of Anderson and Stone.

Anderson? How do you figure? Stone cost them a couple of goals, first with trying to go for the big hit and missing and then that unlucky bounce when he was trying to clear. Anderson got his stick kicked out of his hand on the first goal -- I think that's what the challenge should have been about; he skated through the crease to get the to the puck which was behind the goal line and knocked Anderson's stick out with his skate. On the first goal I think it was Claesson who knocked him over. Which goal do you blame on Anderson? The box score says 46 shots but I'm pretty sure on tv they said 47 heading to OT. In either case, that's about two touch downs too many shots. Claesson had 6 hits but only one of the Boro variety on a guy coming up the right side. Phaneuf needs to do that a bit more; Oduya, well, he isn't that type of player, really.

Let's hope they don't give up another half-century to the Leafs tomorrow.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Still pretty angry this morning. I assume Boucher and co. Are not at all impressed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum