GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 28]

151Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:58 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If that's true I might order it. It's amusing watching Ottawa until the start getting badly beaten, then it's no longer fun to watch, I'd rather see bellville.

152Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:40 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Belleville looks great. Nice and fast and high skill. It was fun watching hockey, for once.

153Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:43 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Brannstrom assisted on a meaningless goal at the end I noticed.

Anyone stand out? I bet abramov's speed looked just fine.

154Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:04 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Utica was ahead of both the Marlies and B-Sens when the run started. Now they are just ahead by that game in hand. Hogberg sporting some interesting numbers. 14-4-5, third best GAA and he's a rookie.

155Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:20 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Brannstrom assisted on a meaningless goal at the end I noticed.

Brannstrom looked very good. A real offensive instinct, and tremendous rushing the puck. A silly comparison to make at this point, but looks a lot like EK.

Yep, Abramov is fast, and Nick Paul looked very good (no idea why we can't get this to translate to the NHL). Archibald and Golubef are very solid AHLers, and hopefully Belleville can keep them around for a while.

156Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:41 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Brannstrom assisted on a meaningless goal at the end I noticed.

Brannstrom looked very good.  A real offensive instinct, and tremendous rushing the puck.  A silly comparison to make at this point, but looks a lot like EK.  

Yep, Abramov is fast, and Nick Paul looked very good (no idea why we can't get this to translate to the NHL).  Archibald and Golubef are very solid AHLers, and hopefully Belleville can keep them around for a while.

Abramov is gonna really be interesting. He's small but he battles, apparently he was throwing his weight out there which is exactly what he must continue to do if he's to make it. I'm excited about the prospect of him.

Brannstrom I'm not at all surprised about. Still good to.hear through. He's gonna be lights out. In 3 years the prospect of trading him for Stone will sound silly imo.

Good for paul to continue his hard work.in the ahl, it's the only way for him

157Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think he looks *nothing* like EK, in stature, that is. He looks much sturdier. If he's the same weight he's got to be a couple inches shorter.

Remember how skinny EK looked in the beginning?

158Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:09 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Belleville plays 2 games in Cleveland Thursday and Friday; Cleveland is below then in the standings.
Utica plays the Division leading Crunch Wednesday and Friday. It's not inconceivable that they could be in a playoff spot this coming weekend.

The Marlies play the bottom dwellers (a.k.a. spoilers) Laval on Wednesday and Friday, both games in Laval. Then they come home to play their game in hand against Bridgeport, who are second in the Atlantic, on Sunday. The next night they host Belleville.

So a week from today they could well be playing for 3rd in the North.

Does the $35 cover the playoffs, too?

159Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:16 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Does the $35 cover the playoffs, too?

Y'know, I'm not 100% sure, but I assume so. I don't remember the website for AHLTV mentioning anything about playoffs.

160Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like it's regular season, only. Bummer.

161Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh that's so crappy if that's true. Screw that!

162Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.watchtheahl.com/#/

Look for "regular season only".

163Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:31 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:https://www.watchtheahl.com/#/

Look for "regular season only".

That's too bad. I hope the playoff package isn't expensive (it would seem crazy if it was).

164Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

$35 for less than a half season's worth of *one* AHL team seems pricey. Full season of NHL (not just one team) it's around $200? And I believe that includes the playoffs?

165Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:21 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:$35 for less than a half season's worth of *one* AHL team seems pricey.  Full season of NHL (not just one team) it's around $200? And I believe that includes the playoffs?

I wouldn't call it cheap, but it only works out to a couple of bucks per game.  I mistakenly just assumed it included the playoffs.

166Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:04 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would have assumed that too.

167Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:45 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I assume local TV or sportsnet will show some games if Belleville makes it.

168Belleville Sens Talk - Page 11 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh...I dont know about that. Would be nice though .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum