GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 28]

91Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:23 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

They have points (i.e. no regulation loss) in 10 straight. There are still something like 22 have to go. So long as the Sens keep calling up Goloubef and Archibald and leaving Batherson/Brown to do their thing they have an excellent shot.

Batherson is 3rd in the league in points per game. Not bad for a rookie.

92Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:08 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:They have points (i.e. no regulation loss) in 10 straight. There are still something like 22 have to go. So long as the Sens keep calling up Goloubef and Archibald and leaving Batherson/Brown to do their thing they have an excellent shot.

He's putting up Spezza like numbers

Batherson: 1.21 ppg
Spezza: 1.26 ppg

He also had a 10 game pointless streak.

Others between 1.21 and 2 in the AHL:

Perry, Getzlaf, Kucherov, Brassard, Strome, Couture

Looks like we has a top six forward on our hands.

93Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:22 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
wprager wrote:They have points (i.e. no regulation loss) in 10 straight. There are still something like 22 have to go. So long as the Sens keep calling up Goloubef and Archibald and leaving Batherson/Brown to do their thing they have an excellent shot.

He's putting up Spezza like numbers

Batherson: 1.21 ppg
Spezza: 1.26 ppg

He also had a 10 game pointless streak.

Others between 1.21 and 2 in the AHL:

Perry, Getzlaf, Kucherov, Brassard, Strome, Couture

Looks like we has a top six forward on our hands.

I don’t think there was any doubt about that. What remains to be seen is is he top 6 or top 3.

94Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He’s top 3, no doubt abaout it for me

95Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:01 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well, on our roster he'll be top 3.

96Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:40 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A shootout loss last night. 11 games without s regulation loss. Still, I wonder if they could have used Balcers to get that extra point instead of him sitting on the bench in the third period in Detroit.

Yeah, yeah, he got Kronwalled. Whatever. Boucher pays guys like Smith and Paajaarvi ahead of an AHL call up when down by 1 all the time.

Now that JOB is back after missing 53 games, bring back Balcers and give Boucher another veteran to trot out.

97Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:09 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

A big win tonight for Belleville with Batherson and Chlapik picking up goals

Edit Batherson had 2g 1a tonight

98Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Belleville hosts Laval (last in division) at 2. Marlies host Syracuse (2nd in division) at 3. Belleville is just 2 back of Toronto. Could be tied later today. Marlies with 3 games in hand, though.

99Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:34 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Nick Paul ties the game at 3 with the goalie pulled and scores the game winner in overtime

100Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let me guess, he played a little over 4 minutes.

101Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:04 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Still 2 back of the Marlies, who hold 3 games in hand; 6 back of Utica but only 1 game in hand, there. Rather fitting that they have 3 games remaining against Toronto and 1 against Utica, same as the games in hand.

102Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Belleville with a huge win over Binghamton with the Killer Bs (Batherson, Brown, Balcers) up in Ottawa. Toronto and Utica both lose in OT so Belleville only gains one point. 3 points back of both Toronto and Utica, both of them hold 2 games in hand.

103Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:56 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Rodewald having a heck of a season. So is wolanin

104Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:00 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I just read some comments on a Jan 16 article. That weekend the B-Sens pulled off a pair of wins which got them to within 5 points of the Marlies, with Toronto holding 2 games in hand.

Here we are about 5 weeks later and they are 3 points back with Toronto holding the same 2 games in hand.

That said, they no longer have another team (or was it two) ahead of them, and they are also 3 points back of Utica, which was ahead of the Marlies back then.

I hope this doesn't end up like that run the Devils went on a few years back where they still missed the playoffs.

105Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:25 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That would be our luck right now

106Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:31 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Even though I would have rather had probably 3 other Columbus prospects other than Abramov, I’m looking forward to seeing him with better linemates on March 1st.

107Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lajoie sent down to Belleville

108Belleville Sens Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Lajoie sent down to Belleville

30 games late, but good stuff

Wolanin is soooooooooooo much better it's not even close

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum