GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 28]

406Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:27 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Norris got a Gordie Howe Harry last night. Pretty convincing win in the fight:

https://twitter.com/TSN1200/status/1235561947636150272?s=19

Yeah, I posted about his Gordie Howe hatty up above. The Karlsson trade looks better with each passing day.

407Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:06 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

We just need SJ to start losing games again

408Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:12 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:We just need SJ to start losing games again

we can help them in that territory on saturday... just not gonna help our case.
but at least it will put some extra spice to the game. No OT please!!!

409Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tough loss tonight. 5-3 Rochester with an empty net goal to seal it. The Hamburglar strikes back.

410Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:16 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:We just need SJ to start losing games again

we can help them in that territory on saturday... just not gonna help our case.
but at least it will put some extra spice to the game. No OT please!!!

I'd rather we focus on losing games ourselves. 0-3 on this trip would help cement second last place. SJ can lose every other game on their own

411Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don't know if you'd heard by now, but on Logan Brown's birthday, recently, his dad (former 67s coach Jeff Brown) and his dog fell through the ice.

He managed to pull himself and the dog out.

https://twitter.com/JeffRBrown21/status/1236395473965068291?s=19

412Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MEDICAL UPDATE
The Laval Rocket announced today that forward Jesperi Kotkaniemi suffered a splenic injury during the first period of last night’s game against the Cleveland Monsters.

Jesperi was taken to the hospital in Cleveland, where he spent the night under observation.
➕⬇
Jesperi is scheduled to return to Montreal later today, and will undergo further evaluation by the Canadiens’ medical group.

His recovery period has not been determined for the moment, and an update will be provided in the coming days.

#GoRocket

413Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:11 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Don't know if you'd heard by now, but on Logan Brown's birthday, recently, his dad (former 67s coach Jeff Brown) and his dog fell through the ice.

He managed to pull himself and the dog out.

https://twitter.com/JeffRBrown21/status/1236395473965068291?s=19

I think Logan actually pulled his dad out, but whatever. Stay off the ice, idiots.

414Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Jeff Brown said that Logan wanted to help but he was afraid that he'd just fall in himself and told him to keep back. That's not a thin ice-compatible kid.

415Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:42 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

With this 0-3 streak I think the B-Sens have lost any chance at finishing first overall. But they still have a 6 point lead with 13 games to go (Rochester had 14) and they not have their two top goalies back in the lineup. So there a good chance they still finish at the top of their Division. If the playoffs were to start today they would be hosting the Bingo Devils. The Marlies, who were second in the Division when their assistant coach had a prolonged grand mal seizure during a game, are going to miss the playoffs.

416Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:15 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Looks like the NHL season will be suspended today, and I imagine the AHL will do the same.

417Belleville Sens Talk - Page 28 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NHL, AHL, CHL, NCAA, PGA, WTA, etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum