GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 28]

166Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:04 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would have assumed that too.

167Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:45 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I assume local TV or sportsnet will show some games if Belleville makes it.

168Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:04 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh...I dont know about that. Would be nice though .

169Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:12 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Utica lost their game in hand. They are tied in points; Utica is ahead on (I assume) goal differential.

170Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:34 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Utica is -5 in goal differential where Belleville is +5. Utica has 1 more regulation win then Belleville. 29-28

171Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You're right! I flipped the columns around. Didn't think it made sense that the team ahead on the standings for much of the season (they were 3rd for most of it) were *negative*. Ouch.

So it shouldn't be long, then. Utica is imploding.

172Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Seems like it Belleville plays back to back tonight and tomorrow and Utica plays twice this weekend a big chance to jump them

173Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Utica lost the first game to the Crunch. Syracuse is just 2 points up on Rochester, so the are important games for them. Utica could easily lost the second have tomorrow.

I'm also not ready yet to give up on catching Toronto. Go Team Rocket!

wprager wrote:Belleville plays 2 games in Cleveland Thursday and Friday; Cleveland is below then in the standings.
Utica plays the Division leading Crunch Wednesday and Friday. It's not inconceivable that they could be in a playoff spot this coming weekend.

The Marlies play the bottom dwellers (a.k.a. spoilers) Laval on Wednesday and Friday, both games in Laval. Then they come home to play their game in hand against Bridgeport, who are second in the Atlantic, on Sunday. The next night they host Belleville.

So a week from today they could well be playing for 3rd in the North.

Does the $35 cover the playoffs, too?

174Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:01 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bah! Kicking motion my a$$.

175Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:44 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Good god Archibald. What a hit.

176Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:00 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy crap, take it easy Archibald. Diddle...

177Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:55 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That was sick lol. Missing that from most hockey games today.

178Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:18 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It was late, it was blind side.

179Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:23 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:That was sick lol. Missing that from most hockey games today.

Believe it or not, some people are calling it a bad hit.

180Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:24 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:It was late, it was blind side.

Facepalm Right on cue. Here is another one./

181Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah...that want very good

182Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It was late. If that was Chabot dropping the pick back and some plug obliterating him you would be screaming bloody murder. Plug on plug, I guess your don't mind

183Belleville Sens Talk - Page 12 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:49 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:It was late. If that was Chabot dropping the pick back and some plug obliterating him you would be screaming bloody murder. Plug on plug, I guess your don't mind

He would never be in that position though. A smart player wouldn’t do what that guy did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum