GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 28]

271Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:36 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Did you guys ever find a place to stream these AHL games for free or did you all buy the package?

I just bought the package. I think you can buy it per day as well for like $6 or $7. I imagine trying to hunt down a free stream of an AHL game would be no easy task.

272Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:08 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big OT win tonight in Hartford. Hogberg was great, and the BSens controlled all 4 minutes of OT before finally burying one. They had to come from behind late in the 3rd to tie it at 2 and force OT.

The production value was particularly terrible. Absolutely no replays and the camera angle was quite far away. It was hilarious after Belleville scored in OT. The camera went immediately motionless, like as soon as the puck went in the net, the camera guy's shift was over and he took off.

273Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:19 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:The camera went immediately motionless, like as soon as the puck went in the net, the camera guy's shift was over and he took off.

Laugh1 That's a hilarious image.

Where's Brannstrom? I checked the box score and didn't see his name, is he injured?

274Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:21 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

When they had that have streaming for free I noticed the camera positioning, then. In NHL games they zoom in on the play. Most of the time you don't see all 10 skaters. The AHL production reminded me of the old Rogers-22 days watching the 67s. I guess camera operators who can follow zoomed-in action are harder to find.

275Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:30 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They really needed the 2 points but it's unsettling that they had to come back twice just to get to OT. This team is at the bottom of their Division. They should have rolled over them.

Cleveland lost in a shootout so they are 1 point back with a game in hand. Both teams play their next game on Wednesday. Belleville play Syracuse at home while Cleveland travel to Laval. Stiffer competition but at least they are at home.

276Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Didn't see this mentioned here but Lajoie will have season ending sports hernia surgery this coming week. An injury like that usually means the player keeps playing until someone says enough is enough. Might explain his decline from the start of the season.

277Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:58 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And just saw that Brannstrom had a UBI and is considered week-to-week.

Great. Just great.

278Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:16 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Lajoie said he started feeling the hernia in January and was just trying to play through it.

Brannstrom's injury is disappointing. Hopefully he's back for round 1, if Belleville makes it.

279Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:54 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Belleville plays 3 in 4, starting tonight against division-leading Syracuse.

280Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:36 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Looking at Bellevilles defense tonight I'm a bit concerned about their chances of winning
Carlisle-Burgdoerfer
Racine-Falk
Murray-Elliot

281Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:44 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Belleville loses 1-0 and Cleveland is going to win it was 4-0 in the third

282Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:44 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So I guess it’s us out of a playoff spot? (Still enough games to get back in.) It’s a tight race.

283Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:30 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Looking at Bellevilles defense tonight I'm a bit concerned about their chances of winning
Carlisle-Burgdoerfer
Racine-Falk
Murray-Elliot

Yeah, they were thin on the blueline. Having Lajoie and Brannstrom out with injuries, and then Wolanin called up....bah.

Hogberg was great again, it was just terrible timing for the offense to dry up. The game vs Cleveland on Saturday is looming LARGE!

284Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:15 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh, I also wanted to mention how empty the stands were. I guess weeknight games aren't much of a draw in Belleville. For such an important game, I was very surprised at how few people were there.

285Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:02 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Oh, I also wanted to mention how empty the stands were.  I guess weeknight games aren't much of a draw in Belleville.  For such an important game, I was very surprised at how few people were there.

It's an Ottawa team in a Toronto market. Those who can look past that are the ones going to games but blue and white runs deep in southern Ontario.

286Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why can't we call up some busts like Goeffer or whatever his name is, or Elliot and give them Wolanin. We must make the playoffs.

Balcers is average right now, he can go down too.

287Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:08 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So BSens sign Kelly Summers and Trent Bourque to trials. They’re feeling that D being real thin I guess.

288Belleville Sens Talk - Page 19 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:42 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Balcers and Wolanin sent Down to Belleville

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum